Trials-uk 2nd Vid!

Dan@Trials-uk

oh my god NO WAY MAN that video majourly sucked some balls. :( na was real good man, that line at the fountains over the wall from the curved thing, jesus christ, i was there and man was it goooood! well done Mr Ko your riding is getting sexual >_<

That was a really good vid to watch..not boring at all.

But i didnt like all the fading in and out(as said above) but otherwise it was good editing. Also the music went well with it.

Where was the majority of it filmed?

Wow, that actually was pretty neat vid, huge riding you've improved fast. However, somehow i didn't like the music >_< but the editing was stil good. WEEEIRDD...

Anywho,

Cheers,

Joe.

What did you actually do to your rim, just made it look like a new echo rim, but with more silver CNC on it...

Cheers,

Joe.

I sprayed it >_<

Il try to upload pic :(

EDIT: Here's Pics of my front wheel, quality is abit poo, because I had to cut it out from the original pic. (Y)

gallery_1930_567_57362.jpg

Using that front hub atm, because Im waiting for *someone* to build my front wheel.

(Y)" (Y)

Edited by trialsuk

stop fading every clip in and out to black. it pisses me off and makes the video look very 'collage-y' instead of a properly edited piece, which should flow. throw out 90% of those transitions and it'll seem less choppy.

fades from and to black can be used to tease or to finish something (or just to add variation) but I don't think they fit everywhere.

Yeah the editting was a bit :( . Had to forse myself to watch the end of the vid to be honest. But the riding was f**king awsome!! >_<"

yeh nice one fat boi was some real kool riding there only thing i didnt like was the squeeking of the brakes i think you should of turned up the music a little more but apart from that it was sick to watch

Cheers

Pauly