Plymouth

me and my mate sean, have been wanting to ride plymouth for so long now, so we've decided that 4th june is the day were gonna go. our train gets in at 11:07 so if atleast one person can be there to meet us, we'll be very greatful, as we've never been to plymouth before.

hope to see a few riders there that no the local spots :)

Bugger I cant go - EXAMS till the 7th (plus the cast dont come off till the 6th)

Anyway as for the riding ....

turn left out of the station up a short hill and go into the middle of the roundabout - then go straight through (? or follow the signs) and you will arrive at the top of the city centre trials run :angry:

within 5 mins of arriving - amazing riding.

Plus all over there is some mega mega stuff - I used to live in devonport - there are some loverly lines up there . . .

I MIGHT be able to come in, i will have to see how i am feeling after the DJ ride on friday, but if i feel up to it i will come into town for a blast.

Like Rowan said there is some awsome riding in plymouth, and i am sure some of the locals will be about.

Adam

I MIGHT be able to come in, i will have to see how i am feeling after the DJ ride on friday, but if i feel up to it i will come into town for a blast.

Like Rowan said there is some awsome riding in plymouth, and i am sure some of the locals will be about.

Adam

i'm going to the dj ride we'll have to mett up there, i've just noticed there's a bristol ride on, so i might go to that instead and just go to plymouth in the summer, il talk more on friday, il be on a echo control with a front green viz rim and a rear red king on a red koxx rim. cya then