New Porthcawltrials Video

ivorsaunders

After a hour of waiting I finally watched it. Very good sweet moves the best bit would of have to be at the end some very bid gaps, nicest bit I thought was off the rock the the back of the bench. Will be waiting for the next video.

Gaz (N) :angry:

Mint video, some really good riding there, is that old footage because i thought he rode the new ashton frame now like at the bike show? :angry:

Anyway, the editing was good too, i was wondering when a new porthcawl video was going to come out (N)

Rah, that was some good shit.

Now there's a fkin oldskool bloke.

that was some good shit, keep it up.

i am still alive and i still ride, do trials wen i go home but mainly ride downhill because there isnt much trials in trefforest! still checking the forum every now and again.

will be back in porthcawl the middle of next week for a week or two will give you a ring when im back. have you lot seen bacon since he last showed up???

carlos

Now there's a fkin oldskool bloke.

that was some good shit, keep it up.

i am still alive and i still ride, do trials wen i go home but mainly ride downhill because there isnt much trials in trefforest! still checking the forum every now and again.

will be back in porthcawl the middle of next week for a week or two will give you a ring when im back. have you lot seen bacon since he last showed up???

carlos