Bike Stolen! Got It Back (y)

Ben Cox

Onza t-pro nicked from outside tesco whilst i was with some mates! f**king chavs!

Frame: Onza T-pro

Forks: Mission Red

Stem: Tryall Black

Bars: Tryall Blue

Front Wheel: Shimano Deore XT On Sun Rhino Lite Drilled

Rear Wheel: Onza Hub On Onza Rim

Tyres: Luna On Rear, Slippy Fingers Front

Brakes: Front: Red Magura Rear: Stripped Magura

Pads: Rj Green on Rear and Rj Blue on Front

bike.jpg

Ben

Edited by Man On A Mission

Should of done a Dan Ko and told customer care to look after it (Y)

But unlucky dude, shouldn't of left outside a chav magnet like a supermarket though, hope you get it back :-

Edited by Shaun H

Ha, lol. What did he say to you....actually what did you say to him???

errr....thats my bike!

Unlucky Ben (Y) that really sucks, i agree with shaun, you really shouldn't have left it there. Tut, tut. You should have got someone to watch it for you!

Hope you get i back and not sprayed different colours with half the parts missing. :D"

ill clear this up now, i didnt leave it on its own i was sitting with it!! with a couple of mates, that wasnt that helpfull. The chav said that i owed him money and then took the bike (Y)

Ben

What you should have said "F*CK OFF YOU TRAMPY ASS BANDIT"

What you should have done *kicked his ass and got your bike back*

Very sorry to hear about that mate. I had my bike stolen about a year ago, but i phoned the Police as soon as it got taken, 2 hours after i phoned them, it was sitting in my front room again! So if you haven't already phoned them, then phone them now!

Hope you get your bike back soon mate, so you can get back to riding A.S.A.P!!

Ricky (Y)

was the chav with any one, you shouldn't off gave your bike up if it was me i would said no f**k off now and then see what he will say, he would probally think " ohh shit what do i do now ohh no " u shoulent of let him take your bike off you like that.

ben (Y)

ill clear this up now, i didnt leave it on its own i was sitting with it!! with a couple of mates, that wasnt that helpfull. The chav said that i owed him money and then took the bike (Y)

Ben

To be fair I wasn't there and all but come on, that's a bit weak. I'd fight to the death for my bike and would not let any one take it. Just hold on for dear life and hope for them to get bored/ stop. Admittedly, hindsight is a wonderful thing, hope you get it back...

That seriously sucks ass Ben, I would have beaten down that chav if he dared to nick my bike (Y)

Dam, I hope you get it back soon Ben, call the police and put up local fliers, this way there is a much greater chance of you getting it back. Just do this ASAP, don't let the chav have more time to wreck the bike or sell it off. Knowing chavs, they'll be thick enough to ride it around the area normally, but tell the police and put up fliers definitely.

Hope you find it soon Ben. :D

Sponge

Yeah man thats gutting but I must say that some chavs are actually pretty big and could probably wipe the floor with some of us, I know we dont like to admit it but it's true! I know that I would of definatly done everythin possible for my bike, a nice fly kick to the back of the head would be nice :-

I know that some of the big older chavs around here are physcos and would probably kill you if you tried starting on them, but they also arnt used to people starting on them really as they think they own the place, so if you stood up to them they would probably be quite shocked!

Hope you get it back soon mate!

Rob (Y) :D

Should have watched him slowy cycle away on it then bolt after him and fly kick his ass off the bike and watch him go down hard (Y)

It is my biggest fear, some people try to take my bike from them. Id go proper psyco though i dont think they'd bother with the hassle.

As it was outside a supermarket (fairly public place) couldnt you have started screaming for help, a security guard or someone would have helped, or it would have at least put the guy off trying to take it.

Seb

basically if someone stole my bike that had shorts i just wouldn't let go of it, but if they had trousers, i would because then 10 yards down the road they will get caught in freewheel. That gives the perfect chance to beat the shit out of them. :D little bit of humour (Y)

Hope you get you bike back man.

Cheers

Rich