Assorted Pics Of Moi

Mr Motivator

Excellent . May I ask which camera was used , and with what settings ? Just curious , kinda getting interested in photography . Nice pictures .

Sure,

A sony cybershot dsc-p93a with 5.1mega pixels, pictured here

Check your argos catalouge for the cheapest price, i.e. £200

Im lovin' it! It only has a 3X optical zoom, but you dont really need that for trials and the shutter speed it very quick unlike most digis.

Id say its easily comparable with a digital slr camera just without the zoom and can focus on something 10cms away from the lense which is rather good.

All the pics were rendered and re-sized in PSP8 after getting them off my camera :turned:

Sam, glad you all like the pictures.

Id say its easily comparable with a digital slr camera just without the zoom and can focus on something 10cms away from the lense which is rather good.

Trust me, the quality really isn't comparable. The image sensor is so small in comparison, and so is the area of glass in the lens. That, combined with the lack of real depth of field control really works against it compared to a DSLR; i know because i upgraded from a Cybershot to an EOS10D, the Sony is a decent camera though :huh: