Team Onza - Axo - Maxxis

First news in from the European championships, the Brits had some fantastic results on both days starting with Ashley Butler vice European champion, the result continued to flow.

Danny Butler, vice European champion 26"

Ben Slinger, European champion 20"

And one for the girls Lois Morgan finished 3rd in the girls.

Well done lads an' lasses, the Brits just seem to get better an' better :)

Edited by Diamondback concrete warrior

Vincent was present, but not allowed to compete due to not having a license, or something stupid like that.

Results will be up in a few days I think.

Slinger had 4 dabs totally, winning with 11 less than the 2nd place rider if I remember correctly.

Ben-Senior cat (17yrs+ ,20").

Danny-Expert (15yrs+ ,26")

Ashley-Benjamin(11-12 yrs , 20")

Awesome riding from all three of them :) Will be fun to see them at the worlds

_____

Cesar Canas won Elite 20" in front of Dani Comas . Benito did not participate.

Cant remember who won Master 26", just that Martin Kleivard came 3rd..

Vincent was not signed up in time (only a month late...) and did not have a BIU licence. Quite surprising to see that he doesnt know how to enter a competition..

He thought that he could ride just because he's famous, and that we should do as they do in France even though we are holding a European Championship...

If you finish top 3 in the "scratch" list (cadet and senior, they ride the same route) in the Worlds, and the jury think you have what it takes to ride Elite, you'll be moved up.

Normally you are, but a very few people who has been riding "strategically" and dabbing around the courses and yet getting top-3 have been refused to move to Elite...

Once you get to Elite you have to participate in 1 World Champs round every year to stay there.

The same with Master, top-3 (and sometimes 1-2 other riders that has been riding exceptionally good) in Expert get moved up to Master.

Peter

just got back from sweden,

As a team we finished 2nd overall behind the czechs and slovakia finished 3rd.

Was a mint trip and good to watch people like cesar canas and dani comas even if they didnt go around the markers ;)

Janson beat me just, Both finished on the same score but he got his card in a minute earlier than me :)