New Vid

Ali C

HOW f**kING CLOSE DID U GET THAT PANDA PARKED TO THAT WALL :| DID U DO A MIRROR GRIND ON THE WALL :lol:

if they wernt ment to be scraped on walls/bollards/rocks/chavs why would they fold in.!

if they wernt ment to be scraped on walls/bollards/rocks/chavs why would they fold in.!

Haha!!! Loved that.

I downloaded it late last night and have since watched it about 10 times, I love it! Dead relaxed and really easy to watch, but really technical fluid riding too :lol: Best video I've seen in a long time.

One thing though, - does your mech banging against your chainstay not annoy you? Ive noticed a few riders that ride with the mech hitting the frame on drops, gaps etc... (Akrigg, Ali C, Hawyes...) They're all really smooth riders, but then there's the mech making clinking noises in the background, I suppose its just personal preference but it would really annoy me!

Again, brilliant vidyooo,

Thanks,

Tom

One thing though, - does your mech banging against your chainstay not annoy you?

it doesnt bang,,, iv locked it out.. so it really cant move!

did u notice is moving in the vid.... hm maybe it came loose..

it never makes a noise!

best mech ever.. drilled it EVERYWHERE,, i found it in a skip :rolleyes:"

you deffinatly remind me of a certain Mr Wilson!!!! your style is awesum!!!!

that is an excellently chilled and mint vid. keep up the good work the boys from over the valley!!!

Waynio.........................

il bell you today aran bout a ride today or tomorrow, knee is loads betta this morning :D :D" it dont look like my shoulder any more. :rolleyes:

it doesnt bang,,, iv locked it out.. so it really cant move!

did u notice is moving in the vid.... hm maybe it came loose..

it never makes a noise!

best mech ever.. drilled it EVERYWHERE,, i found it in a skip  :)"

Ah right, my bad! I could just here something tapping against what sounded like your frame, it might just have been your chain or something.

Great riding though, well done <_<

Tom

Ive watch about 7 vids today and that was the best one by far!! Nice riding and better falls. ahahhaha Iolo u must have though f**k it..! im already wet hehah. <_< Good editing and camera shots too. nice one laddys.

adam

Edited by shop@merseytrial

thanks for all the great comments....

we went on a ride today to addingham moorside,, was good day, i wanst riding amazingly,, but was funn, we got some really funny footage of me gettin ONE MOTHER OF A GRAZE,,, and me squrming around on the floor in pain.. no regrets though,, was a good laff.

so hope fully should be anothe vod soon ish,, and then i think we are gonna get a street one done.....

oh and also on the subject of me fallin in rivers,,, on the way home from addingham, we stoped some where for a walf to see if there was rocks round this river.... and i jumped off a large waterfall for a laugh/swim hahahah..but then i had wet trousers for a few hours till i got home !!

hee hee hee

Edited by IOLO