Selectbikes Video 2 - Selectbrum

totaltrials

Sorry but I don't know if its just me that thinks this, but I don't see your videos as being anything special editing or filming wise. They are good videos, I ain't denying that, just I think your style is pretty bland.

I really liked that video, could have been encoded better quality but I know you were having encoding problems! Sick moves, good tune, basically just mentalists you two are!

Jon

Errm, fair enough mate, your opinion of me.. but I wasnt basing any of what I said on me in total. I was just suggesting how Phil could have made the video a bit better... like I said all technical stuff. What would you suggest to me to make my videos better apart from filming and editing? Id honestly love to know cos I think everybody likes to get better at what they do <_<

Jonny.

Edited by trialmedia

Different music choice! some of yours have been pretty shocking in that department imo :)

What would you suggest then? <_<

Hang on, this thread isnt about me, its about Phil's video, anybody who wants to give me their ideas for better vids - msn@trialmedia.co.uk

Jonny.

Edited by trialmedia

Wayyy, thanks for the replys everybody, I appreciate it.

Trailmedia, thanks for the comments, I'll give a bit more thought into some of the editing next time around, I do actually use TIFF files to save the images, but I should de-interlance them as you said, I forgot about that, and it was too late once it was done :deej: .

Also about the zooming in, I tried not to do it too much, but it's mainly the lack of quality from the video only being 26MB and 4mins long, i didn't want to make it too large, it looked fine when i was editing it, but once again, when I encoded it it went a bit fuzzy, but thought it was ok for a little internet video :deej:

Thanks for feedback though, certainly Could do with learning a bit more on the editing side. :P

To the guy who was shocked I done an X up :deej: I do them quite a lot, just not overkill, what about the wall ride, STREET man. :)

Thanks for the comments on the riding aswell, it was a great day, James was a beast, he done some other bits which should have been on camera aswell :bunny:

Hopefully get started on selectcoventry mark 2 soon, mostly James and Craig LS.

Thanks again.

Phil.

The usual suspects going big as fook like normal! Was a sweet vid too editing was a mint effort, although i think that should be the last time anyone has used that song for a vid...

Cheers,

Joe.

Wayyy, thanks for the replys everybody, I appreciate it.

Trailmedia, thanks for the comments, I'll give a bit more thought into some of the editing next time around, I do actually use TIFF files to save the images, but I should de-interlance them as you said, I forgot about that, and it was too late once it was done  (Y) .

Also about the zooming in, I tried not to do it too much, but it's mainly the lack of quality from the video only being 26MB and 4mins long, i didn't want to make it too large, it looked fine when i was editing it, but once again, when I encoded it it went a bit fuzzy, but thought it was ok for a little internet video  :P

Thanks for feedback though, certainly Could do with learning a bit more on the editing side.  :)

To the guy who was shocked I done an X up  (N)  I do them quite a lot, just not overkill, what about the wall ride, STREET man.  :)

Thanks for the comments on the riding aswell, it was a great day, James was a beast, he done some other bits which should have been on camera aswell  :unsure:

Hopefully get started on selectcoventry mark 2 soon, mostly James and Craig LS.

Thanks again.

Phil.

Awesome mate! Glad I could be of help :unsure: You were riding incredibly well today at the DJ ride, impressive fo'shizzle!

J.

I had to put my foot down, I think I clearly put that in the vid, i think. I nearly fell so I had to lol.

Phil.

pussy, you could just step off that phone box with your big 11.9 st legs :-

i think there was cleary not enough of the humour (whales) from that day in the video :P , my cheeks hurt so much by the end of the day, all i wanted to do was chill out on the train home, but sam was still forking hyper and laughing at anything that went past :( LMFAO! and going on about forking whales!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Y) :- :D

awesome ride was that.