Selectbikes Video 2 - Selectbrum

totaltrials

Just put another video onto the website from a ride a couple of weeks ago in Birmingham and a few old bits to fill it up.

Riders - Myself (Phil Williams) and James Porter team rider.

File size - 26.2 MB

Length - 3:55

Format - WMV

It was quite a funny ride as shown in the video, only a few decent clips really, thanks to ben trinder for doing some filming and hosting the video :D also sam wheeler pops up for 1 clip in the video.

VIDEO

Should be another selectcoventry soon aswell :rolleyes:

Any comments would be appreciated.

Ta. Phil.

yer, proper loved that vid guys, fooking awesome.

Riding 10/10, song choice 11/10, editing...top job as usual.

At the end those...that green box to th phone box.....did u have a big enough crowd watching :rolleyes: fooking awesome.

Whens the next one coming out

P.s PHIL, DID U DO AN X-UP :D , never thought id see the day

p.s.s james, damn your sexy...all you need is some tits :D

haha realy looking forward to this one, was such a ace day

will edit when done

Pauly

edt LMFAO that was awsome tsg nice one u lot will all have to ride brum again sometime :rolleyes:

Edited by Zoo_Rider

That was a enjoyable video to watch, did I see abit of brake slippage at the start when James went to the gray box of the wall. Like how Phil stayed on the phone box don`t no how u managed that but was very good. :D

Can not wait until the next one comes out.

Gaz :rolleyes:

Riding was sick, video itself could have been loads better, just my opinion though.

Really its technical things. First, try changing the lens every now and again, and also, on the camera, turn steady shot off - this stops the netting (black ring) from jumping all over the place on the edge of the frame (video).

When you do stills, like for titles and things, (this is if you're using Premiere), right click (ctrl + click if using a Mac, which I don't think you are) on the clip you want to take a still from, go to Video Options, then click Field Options. Make sure 'Deinterlace' is ticked - you will see what I mean when you're in the window. Then take the still from the video clip using the TIFF image format (this can be selected in the frame export settings) - using this process will give you a sharper image with no lines across the screen like you had loads in the video. :D

I know I used it in one of my videos (it was experimental), but its a personal dislike of mine for people to use the image pan (zooming into the video) - it reduces quality and makes the video look cheap, which it clearly isn't cos loads of effort has gone into it :rolleyes:

I also thought there was a little too much advertising in there. People know its from Select Bikes... so I reckon it doesn't need that repetitive confirmation of source :S :D

So apart from those niggly little things that I (just me) think could be improved on, the riding was fekin' off the rails! :D

Keep it up guys!

Jonny.

Riding was sick, video itself could have been loads better, just my opinion though.

Really its technical things.  First, try changing the lens every now and again, and also, on the camera, turn steady shot off - this stops the netting (black ring) from jumping all over the place on the edge of the frame (video).

When you do stills, like for titles and things, (this is if you're using Premiere), right click (ctrl + click if using a Mac, which I don't think you are) on the clip you want to take a still from, go to Video Options, then click Field Options.  Make sure 'Deinterlace' is ticked - you will see what I mean when you're in the window.  Then take the still from the video clip using the TIFF image format (this can be selected in the frame export settings) - using this process will give you a sharper image with no lines across the screen like you had loads in the video. :D 

I know I used it in one of my videos (it was experimental), but its a personal dislike of mine for people to use the image pan (zooming into the video) - it reduces quality and makes the video look cheap, which it clearly isn't cos loads of effort has gone into it :rolleyes: 

I also thought there was a little too much advertising in there.  People know its from Select Bikes... so I reckon it doesn't need that repetitive confirmation of source :S  :D 

So apart from those niggly little things that I (just me) think could be improved on, the riding was fekin' off the rails! :D

Keep it up guys!

Jonny.

Sorry but I don't know if its just me that thinks this, but I don't see your videos as being anything special editing or filming wise. They are good videos, I ain't denying that, just I think your style is pretty bland.

I really liked that video, could have been encoded better quality but I know you were having encoding problems! Sick moves, good tune, basically just mentalists you two are!

Jon