What The Hell

mad_gavo

He did have a Lightning in his front garden, but he had to remove because the council didnt like it or something

More like his wife didn't like it! Haha, when they brought it in it left massive tire marks in the turf! She was not impressed, funniest thing was they aired it on his old TV program 'Speed'.

Haz

just out of interest what were you searching for when you found this??

WMD???

:unsure: maybe the UK and USA should try ebay, saddam probably put his stuff up there before the weapon inspectors dropped by

Nah It was in the random section of another forum I use. Just though id post it on here cause it was random and funny.

I still cant see how they can warrant selling these things though cause anyone could by one :) . Although they would need a runway to use it on unless somewhere is selling harriers aswell :)

There was a air crash at duxford last year in a russian fighter plane one died and the other survived because he ejected (no one better not edit that *cough* mark) lots of people own them I would if I was rich.... Anyone know what sort of pilots license you need to fly one?

pinky

Anyone know what sort of pilots license you need to fly one?

none if ur sneeky :)"

imagin landin a harrier on ur drive every evenin. jumpin out in ur suit, with ur briefcase. wave to the neighbour washin his ford focus :)

pop into halfords at the weekend. 'do you stock a turbine propshaft for a ........ jet engine?'

'errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, what year of registration, sir? i'll just have a look on PTS'

n i bet u can't get a bike rack to fit on the back.

smithy

There was a air crash at duxford last year in a russian fighter plane one died and the other survived because he ejected (no one better not edit that *cough* mark) lots of people own them I would if I was rich.... Anyone know what sort of pilots license you need to fly one?

pinky

Some big fancy one i imagine + getting it legal to fly in Britain will be interesting too. For example the old RAF planes e.g. Lightning aren't flight legal over here because the RAF think they're too complex for commercial operators to maintain. Despite that theres one at the airfield where my dad flys that does high speed taxi runs, which is rather cool! Suppose i'd better get saving :o

Pete