Petrol R/c Cars

Michael Hardman

Im bored and I want one just becasue I remeber how much fun my friends was a long time ago.

Im very new to it and if any one has any ideas aobut them Im looking to spend no more than £250 on one but I need to know what to look for.

Whats the fastest model i can get.

Also if I buy one do I get everything i need to get it running except for the petrol.

Take a look at 'Schumacher' cars, they do like a buggy that will do around 70-80 mph, 0-60 in 2-3 seconds for around the price your talking about.

Not sure if you know, but they don't actually run on petrol but nitro fuel which burns a lot more violently, unfortunately its a lot more expensive than petrol.

Cheers,

Jack

Take a look at 'Schumacher' cars, they do like a buggy that will do around 70-80 mph, 0-60 in 2-3 seconds for around the price your talking about.

Not sure if you know, but they don't actually run on petrol but nitro fuel which burns a lot more violently, unfortunately its a lot more expensive than petrol.

Cheers,

Jack

FACT, Chris Walford (aka wally) is sponsered by "'Schumacher'" ..i dont know the ins and outs...but hes pretty feckinng good lol

be sure you want a road car, because they can get very boring after very little time, off road buggys is what i have and they are gret because you can whack some road tyres on if you want to race on road, or just leave it be and go off road doing jumps etc. i would recomend the Thundertiger Eb4 S2 for a 1/8th off road buggy.

First of all you want a Nitro car, not petrol. Sorry just being fussy(sp). Have a look at www.modelsportuk.co.uk great shop for everything you need. Buy a rtr kit as your a beginner, something like a HPI or Team Associated. :)

Hi, yes i am part of Team Schumacher :- sounds good dont it. :(

If you want a fast onroad petrol car, go 1/10th.

The Fusion 21 is the basic version, ready to run, good deal. It has 3 speed gearbox, 4wd and capable of 80mph, and you wont find a cars for that price quite like it. Perfect for carparks and roads (Y)

http://www.racing-cars.com/products.asp?recnumber=292#

But for a little more you could go full racing spec, badass car which is the R12. This is designed more for racing , it is made for onroad tracks not really for carparks.

http://www.racing-cars.com/products.asp?recnumber=259#

Or check out all the products below and there are plenty of hop ups at good prices.

http://www.racing-cars.com/products.asp?ca...=Car%20Showroom

Oh and i have one of these for sale, nearly brand new, only used twice, got it direct from the factory when i was down there, comes with box. It is massive and bloody fast, just got nowhere to use it, and im an onroad boy myself.

http://www.racing-cars.com/products.asp?recnumber=51663

Hope that helped. :- Any more details or questions, just ask. :D

Edited by wally

The cars are only good if you have flat ground.

I have a monster truck, traxxas t-maxx 1.5 (new one is 2.5) but mine has a pimped out engine. I have 8 shocks, 7inch alloys, an MIP Stinger set exhaust and MIP boost bottle with a twin carb (Y)

Set me back 400.

Havnt used if for about a year though as I need to adjust the highspeed needle and need more fuel.

Sam

Try building a nitro car. When u just want to rip about with it. It was the Americans idea to sell pre-assembled cars becasue they are lazy, so Schumacher have to do the same if they want to compete with rival rc cars manufactures over seas. Its only the nitro cars that usually come built, all the competition electric models come in kit form.