Trials-shack Volume 9 - Portsmouth May 14th

Simon

Could've sworn you agreed to marry me at Spice Island. I guess I'm just another fling after all? Actually that reminds me I still owe Chai a Snickers.

As for the video, good stuff, I loved the music and the editing, worked together really well. Shame you didn't get Nicks backwheel when we were at the Pyramids! Was it too dark?

Nicely done anyways :P

Not at all. Well, i lie, my camera couldn't see shit, but with Mike taking pictures with the flash, i was going to pause on the flash so you could see it.

However. Jon watched the footage back at Jons house (confused? xD) but didn't put it back to the end again. I then went and recorded drunken madness, and overwrote the last 2 minutes ish, all of the massive backwheeling. :)

I'm glad some people liked the music heh, was a bit of a gamble. :P

Love you too Matt :)

lol you can repay me anytime you like smo...

was a cool video  :)

Well us Islanders (myself, Tank + Phil) were thinking of making a trip up to London in the first couple of weeks of July, possibly staying in a shitty hotel for a couple of days and make a long weekend out of it. So could pay you back then if you guys are up for making a ride out of it?

If not could always mail it to you :P

Si, you're too modest. EVERYTHING in that video worked! Seems you may have sorted your computer problems out! Loved the track, loved the riding and I loved how you put the rider comments in - as in 'how im going to do this, and, I would suggest you go about it like this because...' - thought that brought out how we help each other out when we can :)

I believe that will be the last Volume # from TS? :P Sad to see it all go. The videos have come a long way, but Si, continue to film on rides and continue to make videos!!!

Awesome.

Jonny.