Trials-shack Volume 9 - Portsmouth May 14th

Simon

Morning.

I finally got of my ass and edited the footage i got from the Portsmouth DJ ride in may. I've used quite a different song, but i hope it works. :S

I must stress, i do not like my flashing stuff when tim pratt does the rail. It doesn't work, but i couldn't think of something to replace it. Meh, maybe someone will like it. :- If any of you have seen the 2003 Gumball 3000 DVD, you will recognise it. (Y)

I would of also loved this to be so much longer, but i ran out of footage. I was going to put some drunken madness in, but my night vision seems to have got confused with lets-not-see-anything vision so its all too dark.

Music: Mr. Bloe - Groovin' with Mr. Bloe

Riders: In no particular order

Matt Staples - Kot MS2 Long

Tim Pratt - Leeson 609 in red

Jon Shrewsbury - Leeson 609 in brown

Fletch - Koxx Kenny Beleay Signature (can't spell your name, or your bike, sorry :))

Lee McCaw - Zoo Pitbull '04

Length: 2 minutes 18 seconds

Size: 20.9mb

Link: Lefty Clicky!

Hope you enjoy, and comments always welcome, good or bad.

this was at 2.10 so i think ive missed 8 seconds somewhere

Same here.

As for the video....im gonna moan... :S

Scott pitcher, why was he not in the video..?? This boy is so talented yet i think it goes unoticed...

its well an good filming all the better riders ( who happen to be you mates ) but your allowed to film others...like scott for example...! just because not many people knwo him doesnt mean you cant wack him in a vid.

Meh maybe i got the wrong end of the stick, but it just seems like you did as i said above. :) (Y)

Same here.

As for the video....im gonna moan... :-

Scott pitcher, why was he not in the video..?? This boy is so talented yet i think it goes unoticed...

its well an good filming all the better riders ( who happen to be you mates ) but your allowed to film others...like scott for example...! just because not many people knwo him doesnt mean you cant wack him in a vid.

Meh maybe i got the wrong end of the stick, but it just seems like you did as i said above. :S  :)

Not at all.

I'm not about to go and justify why didn't film one particular person. There was like 50 other people, do you wan't to complain i didn't film every one of those?

I film who ever is riding when i can be bothered to get my camera out, or when someone tells me there about to go for something. This is why the video is so short, as i wanted to ride, and it was raining half the day.

Meh, you can't please everyone.

Thanks for the comments on the actual video and editing though... (Y)

The last 8 seconds is just Matt doing the sidehop, and fades out. So your not missing much. :P

Not at all.

I'm not about to go and justify why didn't film one particular person. There was like 50 other people, do you wan't to complain i didn't film every one of those?

I film who ever is riding when i can be bothered to get my camera out, or when someone tells me there about to go for something. This is why the video is so short, as i wanted to ride, and it was raining half the day.

Meh, you can't please everyone.

Thanks for the comments on the actual video and editing though... (Y)

The last 8 seconds is just Matt doing the sidehop, and fades out. So your not missing much. :)

Well yer, understandable...but still, its asif you singled out riders...beacuse there " your mates "

Dont get me wrong was still a good video lol.

Was a good vid from what I saw! Way to short and ended in some random place of staples going to sidehop a wall at 2mins 10 secs! So I am also missing ten seconds somewhere!

O well good vid in all, looked like some smart as riding going down!!

Rob (Y)

Yeah thats what I would call a good video, some nice moves of Tim pratt there, nice gap to rail then blunt after :) . Also likes the 180 gap to sign then 180 back in, top riding.

It`s always good too see a video with alot of styles rather then one person.

Whats you did with the different style of music was good, so was the editing, that also makes a change from the hard rock that most people chose.

Gaz :P

Well yer, understandable...but still, its asif you singled out riders...beacuse there " your mates "

Simon and I are not 'mates', I'm purely in it for the sex.

Edit: Some retards may misconstrue that as 'I'm only in the video because I'm sexy'. You people are Silly.

Edited by Matt

Simon and I are not 'mates', I'm purely in it for the sex.

Could've sworn you agreed to marry me at Spice Island. I guess I'm just another fling after all? Actually that reminds me I still owe Chai a Snickers.

As for the video, good stuff, I loved the music and the editing, worked together really well. Shame you didn't get Nicks backwheel when we were at the Pyramids! Was it too dark?

Nicely done anyways :)