Lee Shi Ming Pictures

Davetrials

O rite, so everybody in china doesn't like him so I shouldn't nice attitude.

And you obviously dont get your echo and zoo stuff from deng it's just knock off stuff you get on the sly, Which I know all about, and so does echo and zoo, so I doubt you will be at it for very long :-

Phil.

Sly? really? wow, so your saying I sneak out goods from echo's warehouse? I dont think so Phillip. If its sly, How would parts have warrenty?

Talking about "Knock of stuff" Ever wonder where all the bad quality parts and bikes go?

I would have though bad parts would be melted down and made into new ones? they did that at the Planet X factory! When my mate Rick used to work there,

Biff

and V!Z copy zoo abit dont they :-" i noticed that with Bars, Viz written same place as Zoo.

Dengs a clever guy though Dan, no need to mock because you distribute V!Z stuff

I would have though bad parts would be melted down and made into new ones? they did that at the Planet X factory! When my mate Rick used to work there,

Biff

and V!Z copy zoo abit dont they  :'(" i noticed that with Bars, Viz written same place as Zoo.

Dengs a clever guy though Dan, no need to mock because you distribute V!Z stuff

For a start this has nothing to do with V!Z.

And for the parts, No, they do not melt it down and produce new parts again. Deng sells it to china as new parts, so all the good parts are for Europe, and bad for china, which to me, is not very on... :- ^_^

Logo on the bars, Lets see... I don’t think there is anywhere else to put the logo on the bar, as there is a limited space on the bars. And also, if you looked more carefully next time, I think you find that the logo on the VIZ bars are in a totally different place then the ZOO bars (N)"

Oh, ever thought of why Lee Shi Ming and Yao Zhi never enter Competition?

Edited by trialsuk

For a start this has nothing to do with V!Z.

And for the parts, No, they do not melt it down and produce new parts again. Deng sells it to china as new parts, so all the good parts are for Europe, and bad for china, which to me, is not very on... (Y)  :D

Logo on the bars, Lets see... I don’t think there is anywhere else to put the logo on the bar, as there is a limited space on the bars. And also, if you looked more carefully next time, I think you find that the logo on the VIZ bars are in a totally different place then the ZOO bars :P"

If you mean compete with each other, its because Yao Zhi has left and Shiming to make there own company of trials bike :P

No, I haven't.

But I'm guessing it's probably going to be along the lines of "Because Deng says he'll steal their wives and kill their children/goat"...