Hayfever - Who Gets It And Do You Have Any Tips?

the666ers

I've heard that local honey helps it out but haven't tried yet.

That only works on the theory that honey is related to pollen by bee's. Don't think it will do much, but it's a good excuse to eat it. Plus it's natural, non of that tables and stuff for me. :lol:

BTW a nice glass of milk sorts out the itchy through, try it.

:-

Hydrocortisone injections, many differrent pills at twice the normal dosage, nasal sprays, eye drops, inhalers, air ionisers, all kinds off shit and different tricks and I still suffer worse than anyone  I know. I'm about to go home from work early again because I just can't do anything. As for 'growing-out' of it, I feel like it's getting worse! I HATE it.

One thing I hate even more is when stupid people patronise you by saying shit like, "I know how you feel, I think I might be getting a bit of it this year, I was a bit sniffly this morning", or "Have you got a cold?"!!! They have no idea.

Dan

I totally agree, I'm sat here with a runny nose and sore eyes, coughing every now and then from the itch in my throat and I just think 'Why me?'.

Not many people understand how much it sucks to allergic to nice days, basically. It ruins my summer every year.

Aparently you can grow out of it but it get progressivly worse each year until it.

As for the people dont know how you feel thingy.

My sister is convinced she has hayfever even when she only sneezes.

Oh I think i've got a little hayfever.

Theres no such thing as a little hayfever you either get the a light whole thing or a strong whole thing!

I've heard that local honey helps it out but haven't tried yet

That's the best one - you jsut need to buy some honey from the area you live in and have a couple of slices of toast or something with it on and the pollen extracts or whatever get to be well good matess with your body and you get less hay fever innit.

Wicked man.

Oh my God, hayfever is such a bitch....

I've had it pretty much all me life....it sucks.

I use prescription eye drops, Clarityn syrupy stuff and Benadryl tablets, does the job for a couple of hours, but is shit after that...

And when I'm sat in a fecking stuffy classroom with streaming eyes and a runny nose and itchy throat and stuff, it really pisses me off when people keep asking me if I'm alright or why I'm crying..... :lol:

Liss xxx

Wow I made a succesful topic.

I take clarityn tablets, they seem to do the job but aren't amazing. The annoying thing about the itchy eyes is once you start you just can't stop and it makes it worse. And if you're a contact lense user like me it proper messes them up and you can't see for shit.

Oh well, a few weeks and it won't be so bad.

James

Aparently you can grow out of it but it get progressivly worse each year until it.

As for the people dont know how you feel thingy.

My sister is convinced she has hayfever even when she only sneezes.

Oh I think i've got a little hayfever.

Theres no such thing as a little hayfever you either get the a light whole thing or a strong whole thing!

I get hayfever but only 1 of the symptons, it's caused by the same thing as full blown hayfever, it comes under the canopy of hayfever, a treatment for hayfever would sort it out. It's hayfever. Anyway I've been sneezing like a b*****d today, apart from I was rubbing my legs today in school. Oh yes, supposedly I have good legs :lol: