Gold Coast

Rob_P

Hey guys,

Been to Gold coast outdoor sports event this weekend camping!

Was a right laugh and the venue was really good!

Sports like surfing, vollyball, climbing, trials, bmx, skating etc!

Was such a laugh and thankfully the weather turned out good!

Heres a few pics of ashton and Grant fielder "ripping" it up!

Just look at the concentration as he rides across the "one" inch beam!

gallery_4006_441_37020.jpg

44" sidehop. He couldn't do 46" this afternoon, wasnt to happy!

gallery_4006_441_58587.jpg

Grant with a badass tailwhip

gallery_4006_441_52775.jpg

Suuuuuuuper man!

gallery_4006_441_54301.jpg

Barspin

gallery_4006_441_65794.jpg

Uncle ashtons steed

gallery_4006_441_76951.jpg

Cheers Rob ^_^ :-

Yeah the pics look great though im a little confused about the one inch beam bit? To me that looks a lot bigger then just an inch! The inch beam looks like it is on the other side of the rig and not the part he is riding down? But all the same he's still a great rider so cant mock him for that!

The bike's cool aswell though i still prefere the silver rather then the black as the black would show up far more in the way of the typical trials scratchs!!

Kev

Yeah the pics look great though im a little confused about the one inch beam bit? To me that looks a lot bigger then just an inch!  The inch beam looks like it is on the other side of the rig and not the part he is riding down? But all the same he's still a great rider so cant mock him for  that!

The bike's cool aswell though i still prefere the silver rather then the black as the black would show up far more in the way of the typical trials scratchs!!

Kev

Yeah it's not one inch, thats why I put it in inverted speach marks! :D

I put "one" inch because the man that was commentating was going crazy at the littlest thing!

When ashton was riding up it the bloke got his figers and measuered it, just to make it sound more extreme he said "thats only 1 once think" when blatently it wasn't!

I think his bike looks lovely, looks great in black instead of old toys 'r' us colours!!

Rob ^_^ :-

• 2 weeks later...

hahah cheers guys! Wasnt expeting this to get bumped up again! nice one!

Yeh good old uncle ashton!! :blink:

Last year we were chearing get on uncle ashton and at the end he came over and goes "whats all the uncle ashton about" lol classic!

Rob :)

NICE pics!! (Y) Whenever i saw Ashton's bike before it looked a really horrible orange and black but looks really nice there.

They have the best pic of it in MBUK! Accompanied by a colour matching Met helmet (Xen i think) which looks the tits!

Oh and the superman looks cool :turned: