What Is Nicer ?

bigaircoby

i need a new backweel because i am running a pad bodge (the back of one pad stuck to the other pad so it can touch the rim) because my d521 wont fit in my koxx

so what should i get the new 05 Echo rim or Onza Ronnie

would like to know what one is stronger and witch one is lighter so i can make a decision on witch on i want to buy

thanks

rob :P

Edited by bigaircoby

Why is that?

Not having a go, just wondering what your reasons are :P

If you're basing it on the '04 Echo's then i could understand...

EDIT: Aimed at Littleharrys :D

Edited by N.Wood

If your ride natural, go for echo, street, go for the onza.

Simple :)

BTW that is based on natural being less rough and street to inc rail. But it all depends on how good he is really.

Edited by JT!

not diggin at you JT!....but i can't see how the echo would be any better for natural than the ronnie :)

they are pretty similar..performance wise (from what i hear), except one is far cheaper and has a better warranty (Y)"

I'm getting myself a drilled ronnie :D

adam

why wasnt it ?

i was posting up to tell the "new member" where he could get the right product from. :blink:

And mine was telling him there's other options rather than Selectbikes, incase he wanted variation, and comparison of prices, postage etc.

What's wrong with that?

Oh, sorry. Should I just let your sponsor have the link. Oh, didn't realise. Sorry. [/sarcasm]

I'm not posting in this again. You cry well too bad. I was messin with the 'playin this game'. For f**ks sake...

NC