Am To Pm With An Ak - Video

Peace

Thought id post this here seeing as my mate could only post it in the new members forum...

Finally new vid up

AM to PM with an AK

Unlike most of the sydneytrials stuff this vid has been filmed and edited by me (Simon Betteridge). Shot over a few weekends. Featuring Peace McCormack, Adam Macbeth and Adam Kelly.

SYDNEYTRIALS.COM The site will be updated from now on

enjoy

- Peace

Edited by Peace

i can imagine this video before i see it,

the dudes from sydney were kool as hell when i was there and some extremly smooth riders around. hopefully catch up with you guys sometime soonio.

am going to try get back over to Auz dan has been asking me to come over and stuff so i may see you all soon, also would be great to catch up with alex markwart too.

Waynio..................

Cool riding there guys, some wicked spots to ride.

Do you guys ride in the day or wait till the evenings because its to hot.

I suppose your use to it. I doubt I could ride in that heat.

Those bails were funny, exept that messed up tap from peace, that scared me a liitle bit.

My fav bit was the kicker up the massive rock.

Eyyy wayne! Yeah you gotta hit up some of these spots we have discovered.....feckin awesome! Alexx may even be livin in sydney next year, other wise we would definitely organise something.

Yeah its actually winter at the moment so its not too bad, if its sunny the temp is between 20 & 25celcius and if its overcast, its a little under 20... Summer is VERY hot, but what is great about it is you ride in a pair of boardies and because all these spots are coastal and right next to the beach, you just jump in the drink once you get too hot. I love it.

That stack of mine was so quick it didnt even shock me, i was just pissed that i f**ked up haha.

Thanks for the comments guys.

Peace

bloody awsome vid there guys liked the line where he manuelled and hopped over the water gap to mauel and then a 180 down the set looked smooth.

natural riding was awsome aswell some of that had my mouth hanging open because you make it look so easy and i find it impossible!

also i love videos that include bails, dunno why just do ;)"

great one

yeah thanks guys! with so much of it round here, someones gotta take advantage of it! :("

Yeah alexx hasnt been riding as much (uni n shit) but him and a heap of people are coming up for a huge ride this fri, sat, sun. In which there will be an awesome vid released on! :)

So yeah that should be up in a few weeks, will definitely be posted up here asap.

Peace