Another Fun Strategy Game

andyroo

I've got the man standing on the top left level, he's thrown the bar and something exploded and fell to the floor, I then tried clicking the man again, the bar that he's just thrown, the thing which fell on the floor and the man who works the conveyor belt and none of it seems to have helped.

What do I do next?

Edited by Trials Tom

I've got the man standing on the top right level, he's thrown the bar and something exploded and fell to the floor, I then tried clicking the man again, the bar that he's just thrown, the thing which fell on the floor and the man who works the conveyor belt and none of it seems to have helped.

What do I do next?

Ah, i wrote it down wrong.

When the man has the knife in his hand, click the empty space next to the red barrel on the sea-saw type thing. He will throw it down there. When its thrown down there, click the knife, he will run over, and chuck it at the rope, which will blow up the roof, and send you flying up.

Level 3 Walk through.

Drop a box down, make the man run over and jump over the box.

Put hi on the fork lift truck for now by pressing the platform where a box normally goes on a fork lift.

drop down 2 more boxes and the drop down another but this time its red, this will destroy all but 2.

Now this is the tricky bit, drop another box but use the swinging arm underneath him who drops the box's. use it to guide the box's to hit the other boxes on the 2nd floor up to the left. do that again and there will be only one box left.

Now, move the forklift towards the bottom boxes and get him the the top by pressing the little button next the the forward/backward lever. he will get up and stop, click him again and he will go over box.

Click the button to the left of where he is stood, he will be lifted to the top and stan directly under light.

Now click the box on the wall to pick something up, then click that red box on that see-saw type of thing and he will throw it down, then click that thing he threw down and he will jump onto that see saw and fly away to the roof, hey presto complete!

Corish