Phil Feeney

PhilFromLuton

I watched a bit of this at my mates house earlier, and my jaw dropped soo much i was nearly sucking him off! I'm gonna download it now, then i'll tell you what i thought. (Just you wait for a bitta' ass kissin'!! (Y) ).

Cheers,

Joe.

That was quite simply the best street trials video i've ever seen. That's exactly the kind of stuff I'd be doing if only I had any skill at all on a bike (Y) At last, the expression and freedom of bmx is making its way into trials - more please!

...and who's not going straight to their nearest picnic bench to try all that stuff out on :)

No offence to the riding in the video,but i thought it was pretty dier,i think its beacause im not really into the whole 24 inch spinny stuff,although i do like watchign john srewsbury.To me that video isnt even trials bar the few gaps that are chucked in.

The editing was good,and the song choice.Just thought the "trials" riding was dier,thought it was more bmx video than anything..Not my kettle of fish.

Nothing personal or owt though.Whatever floats your boat i suppose.

Lee

I agree with lee the riding was mint infact it was amazing and youre deffo talented, really good stuff looked extremely hard to but i dont really enjoy all the spins, wall rides etc the editing was great though and your rear brake must be immense to hold your weight and not even slide on some of those things you did backwards

oh and you should deffo start wearing a helmet! when you fell over the front you nearly smashed your face, i know you like to look cool wearing all your hats so i took the liberty of finding you a helmet which would suit you, came up with this

Cashel-%20Helmet%20Cap.jpg
it will protect your head and you can still look cool as it's disguised as a cap (Y) Edited by Gaz M

oh my god, you stood behind me when we were signing on today, and I didn't speak to you! oh my god! You kick so much ass, I want to be as good as you on a bmx...because im too cheap to build up another trials bike (Y)" The 24 suits you so well, if you had been on a bmx, it would look just as sickly good, oh my god I'm going to watch that again!

James (Y)

Would somebody be kind enough to put it up on Engoedidee or something? I have tried to DL it with two different browsers, and have made several attempts with each one. I get that "please wait 44 seconds" box then "click here to download" and then it just says loading "loading download" but nothing happens...might be because that site is just not compatible with Mac..don't know..but please, after those comments I NEED to see it! thanks!

No offence to the riding in the video,but i thought it was pretty dier,i think its beacause im not really into the whole 24 inch spinny stuff,although i do like watchign john srewsbury.To me that video isnt even trials bar the few gaps that are chucked in.

The editing was good,and the song choice.Just thought the "trials" riding was dier,thought it was more bmx video than anything..Not my kettle of fish.

Nothing personal or owt though.Whatever floats your boat i suppose.

Lee

when did he say it was a trials vid:P

anyways phils not the kinda person who likes to define what trials is, all them rules and stuff, its just about chillin on your bike and pulling off sick lines which he does, pushing your own boundrys not trying to be like someone else all the time... the biggest inspiration i know... vid was sick :)

wow thanks everyone for all ur possitive feedback!!!

i think that the NASS 05 experience proved to me that im losing grip of the trials i used to ride......

if u saw my crap run youd know all about it

alcohol consumption is no excuse!! so i wont say thats why

i just rode pants.......

i think when it comes to riding i like to make something outa nothing, i generally like to ride the most simple'st of objects, in the most mind boggeling way... so nass didnt really work for me in that way.... totally my own doing though

the corse was pretty rad!!!!

and it was awesome to get chattin to alot of riders that i recpect who'm i havent seen in quite a while... so majour props to all u guys!!

that rave friday night was awesome timbo me and martin were kickin some serious chav ass in the rave tent

...they couldnt handle our dance moves

....bloody trendys

....we showed em how :angry:

>>>>after getting seriously sunburnt and scrubbing away my rider/catogry number off my arm.... ive been left with a white E1 on my bicep LOL :) (what a tit)

Edited by PhilFromLuton

Would somebody be kind enough to put it up on Engoedidee or something?  I have tried to DL it with two different browsers, and have made several attempts with each one.  I get that "please wait 44 seconds" box then "click here to download" and then it just says loading "loading download" but nothing happens...might be because that site is just not compatible with Mac..don't know..but please, after those comments I NEED to see it!  thanks!

replying to my own post here...never mind posting it on eingoedidee, I just couldn't get it because my cookies were disabled...now I have it...

sweet vid for sure but I think that people are over reacting a bit...

A very nice vid, only one thing to say, and I know this might sound kind of patronising (and hypocritical) but with the kind of stuff your doing, you really ought to wear a melmet a bit more, some of those stacks looked pretty lucky. And before anyone says it, I know I don't wear a helmet all that often, but I'm not attacking the kind of massive stuff thats in this video.

Sweet vid man, keep 'em coming. (N)

Rich

Hey Phil, long time no speak...

Pretty damned good video, you've even made me contemplating about getting back out on the ol' Zebdi....

Phil/Will/Joel,

Please PM me your numbers so I can give you a bell soon...

Also what is the track to the video called???

Ta,

Paul...

Edited by Paul - bedfordtrials