Brighton Ride Next Saturday.

Hobnobs

Me n Ricky (rickycoleman) are heading to brighton next saturday, if there are any other riders who want to meet up with us.

Gunna be at brighton station at around 1 i think, providing all trains are running well.

Also, anyone know what sort of direction we wanna go for some good riding, thinking of just heading along the seafront to the right as you come from the station.....

Edited by Hobnobs

Yo, I may see if anyone from here will go.

Havent riden Brightin in a while.

Best bet is to get off at Hove, and go from there.

But you will need to know where your going.

Ill see if anyone wants to go, and we can show you about, xWxYxCx Style :S

Well, if this is alright with rick, then we will be arriving at brighton station at 12:45, and leaving at about 7:30. So thats a long time, we wanna be shown the highlights of the place! We could get off at hove, but only if someone wants to lead the way.

Ps. wayne, what bike you got now? Go with the base?

Yea im riding the base now

Looking at getting the 12:09 train to arrive in Brighton for 12:45, i assume this is the same train you lot are getting? If so is that going to be an issue, how many bikes do they allow on the train?

Seems the worthing riders have decided to come along us. All 5 of us. :rolleyes:

Not sure if we getting of at Hove yet, but i think we are going straight to Brighton to meet you lot, but not quite sure heh. See you all in a bit.