Why Lock A Good Topic

robonatomz

why was the topic i started locked. i asked a few simple questions, none of which got answered. and it turned into a bit of a truth tellin forum. obviously some people out there dont like the truth being outed. i'm not shit stirin wayne, i'm intitled to ask questions if i want. afterall that is why this forum is here is it not?

if i'm supposedly hiding behind a computer screen i want to talk to you face to face wayne. you talk to me fine when i see you but then when you are on her you are full of B:S.

at the mo i am in austria for the world cup, or i would speak to you on the phone. i will when i return. thanks for stressin me out with your utter B.S. :)

I personlay think threds shouildn't be locked, unless they:

Have tured into a complete slagging match which could be done over msn.

And other reasons like that, from what i saw of that thred it looked ok. Don't know why it was locked. And even if it was getting out of hand, it could still have been left open, you don't have to look in if you don't want to.

Edited by JT!

no not easy tiger. i as really fed up with people that don't know what they are on about tryin to spoil things for some of us. and very annoyed that i cant even leave the country for a comp and be able to chill, without having to find a web cafe and try and clear my name. as wayne put it i am not "behind anything" i was asking a question! and i'm not hiding onzabob is not an alias. most people know who it is and if not then its me.

rob poyser

I finished reading the topic in question... I agree with you rob/bob :) it did raise some good questions and created a good heated discussion (not argument of course :lol: )

I have a slight feeling that this thread will be the continuation of that one though lol