R.i.p Frame

Ducko

haha yes it has done quiet well actually i ride it a hell off alot!!

it was battered but dont let the paint job make it look worse than it is eh :)"

anyways at the end of the day a bike is there to be used as much as possible so i dont care, i might get a stock bike thou :P

• 2 weeks later...
And different headtube, different downtube (other way up), more guesseting

So the t-pro is indeed better.

I beg to differ, if the bloody head-gusset on the downtube of my T-Pro wasn't there (or even better was welded with an open end) I'm sure it wouldn't have died on me as quickly as it did. Open-ended gussets rule, cos they don't kill your frame by adding a weld to the end of a bit of metal that wants to push into you downtube and crack it (Y)

Though I did like the geometry of it OK, and I'm not ruling out that I got a duff one.

Joe

First of uve done well to get a year out of a trials frame,and too look at it uve ragged it around well :) Get a zoo,definetley the strongest frames out there,no body can fault them.You cant really complain at getting a years warrenty on a frame...Its like if you had just done that to your zoo in under a year they would replace it,every other warrenty on trials bikes is shit compared to zoo....

Speak to phil at select.

First of uve done well to get a year out of a trials frame,and too look at it uve ragged it around well  :) Get a zoo,definetley the strongest frames out there,no body can fault them.You cant really complain at getting a years warrenty on a frame...Its like if you had just done that to your zoo in under a year they would replace it,every other warrenty on trials bikes is shit compared to zoo....

Speak to phil at select.

I agree if you can afford it

But zoo's dont make you into cls instantly. IMO, it can ruin your style, because you can simply only do pure trials. I mean, if thats what you like, then go for it. One of my best riding buddies quit because of buying a python, he just couldnt do anything apart from blunt and sidehop.

If you get a t-pro, you cannot go wrong, its mid length, so wont be too cramped, and its not too long, so you can bunnyhop easily, and its nice to manual!

cheers felos!

i hjave just bought a koxx 1065 stock bike full build i love it and im ridieng suprisingly well on it!!

iw ould get a zoo if thgey made a 1030 version, and i aim to get naother levelboss next year!