C.l.s Or Tunni?

+ Cut the text talk and poor spelling / grammar.

+ Stop having non-topic conversations.

+ Start having some maturity to your posts.

And you might get validated / respected on the forum.

Yeah. This topic hasn't much point. People like riders but there's no point 'voting' or whatever, about which they prefer.

I think this has been done anyway. There's a search function to aid your 'recollection' so you put it.

I'm not meaning to sound 'harsh' but seriously. C'mon, get your acts together.

Edited by mod661

+ Cut the text talk and poor spelling / grammar.

+ Stop having non-topic conversations.

+ Start having some maturity to your posts.

And you might get validated / respected on the forum.

Yeah. This topic hasn't much point. People like riders but there's no point 'voting' or whatever, about which they prefer.

I think this has been done anyway. There's a search function to aid your 'recollection' so you put it.

I'm not meaning to sound 'harsh' but seriously. C'mon, get your acts together.

well seeing as i havent been validated after nearly 10 months of being a pre member i thought i would try my best and start a fun topic and replying to lots of questions ime not asking for people to validate me because your not aloud to ask i am very mature and can have fun aswell as not being a sado ime trying my best dude so please dont criticise me ime obvouisly not at your standard yet

jason (Y)

well seeing as i havent been validated after nearly 10 months of being a pre member i thought i would try my best and start a fun topic  and replying to lots of questions ime not asking for people to validate me because your not aloud to ask i am very mature and can have fun aswell as not being a sado ime trying my best dude so please dont criticise me ime obvouisly not at your standard yet

jason (Y)

Good think i didnt take one breath in to read that! No commors(,) or full-stops(.).

I prefer CLS because hes on a mod; and because his riding looks really fast imo.

But i'd say they're both equally as powerful and as daring (Y)

erm well seen as though craig rides 20" and neil rides 26" then you cant really compare them both, although they both seem around equal on videos as their videos are more often than not at the same spots doing the same things. so yeh i'd say they were about equal

Time on the forum has nothing to do with validation.

You need to post good stuff which if you look at my posts i have been trying really hard to do lately. (Y)

craig lee scott

he is cool and so smooth

and who you like out of them then

sam

no he isnt (Y) he doesnt even attempt to be smooth he just goes huge, neil can be smooth as hell when he wants to be, craig doesnt care