Just Got My First Stock Frame

domonza

Hi i have just got my first stock frame which is a leeson clear 660 and am in the process of building it up can you please tell me what cranks i should get for it, i was thinking about middleburns whats your opinion. Also what forks do you think i should get i was looking at maybe some echo urbans a lot of people i know have them and they look really nice. (Y)

Any opininons will be appreciated.

Thanks Dom. (Y)

eeeek fattys on a leeson, look mingin :) whatya want is some pashleys(or identity tuning forks if you need disk mounts!) they will compliment your frame well!as well as being very good (Y)

as for cranks, burns and tensiles are very good, but im not a fan of their looks, unfortunately you are a bit restricted when it comes to bbs, cos you have to get clive to fit a new'un if you dont have the correct interface fitted(square or splined)-which is alot of time and hassle

personally i think the raceface lp cranks look pretty cool, and are good too, but i guess you cant beat middleburns over all quality and service+backup when things go pearshaped, if its possible go for 3 piece-i cant belive how much better mine feel over alloy cranks (Y)

Ive never heard anything about the forks anal teflon posted, but they do look very nice...!

Otherwise I would say echo urbans are lush, lighter than fattys, and still strong. I think its nice to have a really light fork like that, and as for middleburns cranks+bash, you cant go wrong with them (p.s. get some black cranks-less people have them and they look soo much nicer)