Oasis Channel 4 Now!

rickycoleman

Just got back at 5am after going to Milton Keynes to see them live. My girlfriend was sick for two hours, so i had to stay with her at the medical centre. We were there for 4 hours no problems, watching the shit support bands (actually The Zutons were good) but she was sick just before Oasis came on and we missed it all :) well worth £30

The singer and guitarist in my band went to see Oasis in Manchester last week. They said it was abosolutely shite. The sound was crap, the set was crap, it was just like they stuck on a greatest hits CD, was what I was told.

I was hardly surprised though, it's not as if they're renouned for their exuberant live performances...

"Noel! Liam! You other ones that nobody knows the names of unless they read the record sleeve notes! There are five equidistantly spaced X's around the stage, I want you to stand on them and don't even think about moving for the next 90 minutes! No improvisations! No variations! No encouraging audience participation!" :)

Dan

btw, go check out my band. You can stream our tracks on myspace. www.myspace.com/flawd >linkage> FLAWd

Edited by D-L-B

my personal opionion (sp?) .. oasis are a big pile of shite. and that liam gallagher sounds like some london muppet trying to sing, but cant. (and he is a twat)

i hate there music, its shit. Modern music is the way of the future, and if its gona have gutars (sp?) in it, its got to be Metal music.

my personal opionion (sp?) .. oasis are a big pile of shite. and that liam gallagher sounds like some london muppet trying to sing, but cant. (and he is a twat)

i hate there music, its shit.

mmm, pretty much what I think too. Can't stand them.

Saw them at Milton Keynes Bowl yesterday. Was a quality day. Sittin in the sun havin a few pints with loadsa mates, boogying to the zutons and singin our hearts out to Oasis.

But to quote noel "welcome to the middle of f**kin' nowhere! Were the only ones here"

Took bloody hours to get home (N) Not that we cared.