Read the guidelines -Someone Might Be

Badboy

I dunno if thats you or not but I wouldnt trust 1/2 a k in the hands of someone with NO feeback!

We've all got to start somewhere...

...anyway, in case you didn't know you can't post anything to do with selling and buying in new members.

B) (N)

Look, all I wanna do is get theses two bikes sold.

My understanding is that new members cant post in the for sale section, an that they also cant PM. so how do they contact me about the bike if they want it? They cant. so that is why i put this thread up. sorry.

Yes that is me, I made the ebay account to sell the bikes, that is why i have no feedback, yet!

My understanding is that new members cant post in the for sale section, an that they also cant PM. so how do they contact me about the bike if they want it? They cant. so that is why i put this thread up. sorry.

Yes that is me, I made the ebay account to sell the bikes, that is why i have no feedback, yet!

Nice Jb there.

Contact you through E-Bay?

Guidelines at the top of the page.......

• Do NOT post new threads asking when you will be validated

• Do NOT post new threads asking why you cant post anywhere else

• Do NOT email us when you realise you cant post anywhere else

For Sale/Wanted/Swap threads are not allowed in New Members Chat

• Do NOT cross post between Members Chat forums and New MembersChat.

Edited by Siders77