Teaser - 9.2ft Gap (flat To Flat)

mrbrundin

To me using explorer the "teaser" link is reporting a 'page not found' error so im guessing the file isnt uploaded yet or the link is incorrect. Just wondering cus i wanna see that aswell.

Stav

Edited by stav

Doesn't for me...Says Page Not Found like said above... (Y)

the link on the main page has been put in wrong, go to the videos page and get the video from there, he put 'teaseri.mpg' on the main page, and its 'teaser.mpg' (Y)

thats a mighty old gap! nice one :-

Edited by Bondy

Ehh well if Tunni can gap further than 9 feet with his stock I don't think the wr with a mod would be 9 feet  B)

edit: damn too slow, well nice gap anyway Brundin and nice riding

surely its easier to gap further on stock than mod, and just because neil can gap bigger than 9ft doesnt mean it isnt the wr, im pretty sure dani comas could easily break the sidehop wr for a mod but he hasnt announced it and had official observers and everything same goes with craig or tra for his gaps (N)

oh my god Amazin dude :- (N) :P

Your gaps are too big. Really impressive. How do you do that!!! Your one of the best riders around, and good luck at the worlds, you can do it!! It was great riding with you :D Scott appreciates the riding and he say's that he luv u.....hes not drunk

I want to kiss you, you are so amazing B) lala lolqsweden and england luv u!!!!!!!!!!

Suss and scott w :D