Bikeguernsey

Papa Manual

I don't know. I remember (and I bet you do too Danny!) how unco-operative that host was. I WAS planning on setting it up again, as soon as I had a video camera. I'll send an e-mail and see if any of the old stuff is still there.

I have loads of old backed up stuff though, including several thousand image uploader files from about 2 years ago (N).

Jon.

Been going through a bit of a lazy patch. A lot's happened since when i rode, mostly bad, but I'm building a trials bike at the mo and have been riding my XC bike loads the last 2 or 3 months (minus any form of lycra or protein bars).

Tried calling you the other day Nic; silly northerner. Guess I called you old number or your phone was off or something (N) .

Been going through a bit of a lazy patch.  A lot's happened since when i rode, mostly bad, but I'm building a trials bike at the mo and have been riding my XC bike loads the last 2 or 3 months (minus any form of lycra or protein bars).

Tried calling you the other day Nic; silly northerner.  Guess I called you old number or your phone was off or something  (N) .

My phone is broken mate.

I'll give you a ring soon and I'll fill you in on everything that's changed in my life.

Thanks for your comments so far: Yes I did mean www.bikeguernsey.net, I have the domain name (www.fluffybunnymovement.co.uk) for the next two years that is a fact. I am thinking of hosting with www.123-reg.co.uk at their £3.99 per month tariff, can someone check for me that that will give big enough transfer rate, and space etc. etc. for a site to post videos pics and pages for comments. You know what us old farts are like when it comes to PC's.

Any help in this area will be gratefully recived PM's welcomed and if you leave your phone No I can give you a call.

Laters DJ's Dad

:S :S :) :S :D :S :deej: :deej: :deej:

I think you should pay yearly instead of monthly. Digital Crocus (sp?) is £15 a year. I'll get you a link now Charley :D

EDIT: Here is the link to it. :S I've never used it but quite a few people on here do I think.

Edited by Siders77