Sponsorship

MrMonkey

do the last thing you said.. and u dont need a clever high payed job but youv got all the rest :S

why do you think women should stop trying to prove them selfs..?

the reson for this is because. some women want to get a decent living. to love their job which is also i high payed one.... to me its better!!.. independence is always the way of a women..

it just shows how much males dont understand women.. lol and thank god they never wil!!

Not trying to prove themselves, but prove that they can be something they are not. For example, black people are much better runners than white people. So whats the point in a white bloke trying to beat a black bloke, when it is physically impossible for him to achieve?

Independance!? You mean you want to be alone, because thats what independance is. The whole point of marriage is dependance, you need to the other person for what they do, and vice versa. Like, one goes to work, the other provides for them when the come back, and gives them the love and kindness they need to unwind. A couple should be like two different puzzle pieces that fit, if they are both the same they will never fit. And will just be lonely. So your attitude of independance is a very sad, lonely one. Its not what you think. Which is why men and women are meant to be together.

A top class trials rider still needs to work you know...

Do you understand what im trying to get at? Men and women arent equal, but they do have an equal but opposite responsibility to each other. Not for women to say they dont need men and can do everything without them. Cos that is just going to lead to a sad, empty, lonely life

So a 6 stone 8 year old girl could learn how to backwheel 50" without putting on any muscle whatsoever??? I dont think so...

Could a 6 stone boy do it?

This thred is getting stupid. Sexist this and sexist that, the person who started this thred could be seen as sexist as he was instantly splitting females and males. This thred will go round and round in circles, and will just get closed becuase of it. So lets just pack it in now, or get back to the original point. :S

We all have our own views, and no of us on here are sexist, we all know that. What ever is said these days can be seen as disscrimination.

Edited by JT!

This thred is getting stupid. Sexist this and sexist that, the person who started this thred could be seen as sexist as he was instantly splitting females and males. This thred will go round and round in circles, and will just get closed becuase of it. So lets just pack it in now, or get back to the original point.  :S

We all have our own views, and no of us on here are sexist, we all know that. What ever is said these days can be seen as disscrimination.

The thread isn't getting stupid, it's just a disagreement that has to be solved by WAR.

The thread isn't getting stupid, it's just a disagreement that has to be solved by WAR.

It is, very stupid. We all know why girls get sponored when there no way near as good as guys, it's obvious really.

If i could ride as good as i can now, but i only had one arm. I would probably be sproncord.

Like that gay drummer out of Def Leppard, man I hate him.

I must have got my point across as you haven't anything else to say on the matter which is amazingly unusual! So i'm going riding now.

:S

Read what I wrote:

Nadine is saying that trials is completely achieved with the mind and technique, which would mean men and women can achieve the same standard.

I am saying it takes physical strangth and stamina, and lots of it, which would mean men would always be better.

So my example was that if you took a featherweight person and got them doing trials, if Nadine is right, when the person is good at trials, they will be the same weight, with no added muscle.

If I'm right, that person would have gained a fair bit of muscle, whhich would prove that you use strength and that your body has adapted to cope with the strength.

Practice makes perfect and things seem easier after a while becuase you get the technique better AND your boday has become stronger to aid you in achieving you goal.

So please read properly next time

Read what I wrote:

Nadine is saying that trials is completely achieved with the mind and technique, which would mean men and women can achieve the same standard.

I am saying it takes physical strangth and stamina, and lots of it, which would mean men would always be better.

So my example was that if you took a featherweight person and got them doing trials, if Nadine is right, when the person is good at trials, they will be the same weight, with no added muscle.

If I'm right, that person would have gained a fair bit of muscle, whhich would prove that you use strength and that your body has adapted to cope with the strength.

Practice makes perfect and things seem easier after a while becuase you get the technique better AND your boday has become stronger to aid you in achieving you goal.

So please read properly next time

Well, yeah i agree with that, and i'm sure Nadine will. But what i'm saying is the amount of physical strenghth used is alot less that people actulay think it is, obviosly this depends on what type of riding your into and a non-fully grown person is going to find physical difficltys.

I just think that a female has the potential to be as good as male. But it's their different mind that lets them down.

Edited by JT!

yep. she dosnt exactly look buctch does she..

apprently girls have more balence than males..

Apparantly, women have better peripheral vision than men too; but stick one in Next and that theory goes flying out the window soon enough.

JT is right, men and women have a really different mindset; I have noticed that women give up a lot more quickly than men when things become a bit tedious or tough. Or maybe I'm just a psycho that never gives up.

It doenst seem after youve been riding for ages that much strength is used because as you practice and ride, you become stronger. Like I said, the amount of muscle you gain from before you started riding to getting pretty good, the muscle gain is scarily dramatic.

basically,

a girl will never be a benito or kenny belaey,

but they are good at balance and moves etc etc...

if there were as many girl riders as boys im sure there would be a few who would bhe the CLS but girl version, not as powerful but higher than average for a girl!

lois morgan is an awsome rider supere amazing technique and gap girl is also a mint rider!

now stop ranting

basically,

a girl will never be a benito or kenny belaey,

but they are good at balance and moves etc etc...

if there were as many girl riders as boys im sure there would be a few who would bhe the CLS but girl version, not as powerful but higher than average for a girl!

lois morgan is an awsome rider supere amazing technique and gap girl is also a mint rider!

now stop ranting

Craig.. you know my name you divy!! :S

but andyroo is right about the mind set.. latly i have been giving up to easyly more than i used to.. maybe because im loosing the will to ride abit but nearly 6 years of it is alot.. males have alot of competion and there mind is more focused on one thing . so again they win another over women riders LOL

yep. she dosnt exactly look buctch does she..

apprently girls have more balence than males..

balance and coordination comes from the central nervous system the more that develops (it develops as you grow)the more balance you have, girls hit puberty about 2 years before lads so they develop quite abit quicker, they are always that bit more developed until lads hit about 17-18 then both the cns are developed to the full, then all the balance will come from skill etc (correct me if im wrong anyone)

why do all the 'Reply' boxes say 'Off' ???

i think girls could do as well as the blokes at extreame sports, but not girly girls, more Tomboys.. or girls that want to be men, cos they try to think like us, with the competativeness etc..

i do see what a lot of you mean though, bout girls not being as good... all you have to do is look at the differences in the times between the Elite Womens UCI Downhill races and the mens.

(i think there called elite in DH.. meaning riders like steve peat, vouilez, sari jorgensen etc)

Also to add to my argument is why don't you see any proffestional female formular one racing drivers etc? I mean, physical strength dosn't really have much part is formual one.

Also to add to my argument is why don't you see any proffestional female formular one racing drivers etc? I mean, physical strength dosn't really have much part is formual one.

There was a huge hoo haa recently because a woman came 4th in the Indy 500 this year, which is like the first time a woman has done anything like that, so it shows that your right, because its the first time a british man has won the american indy 500 and there is hardly any news about that, its all about the woman

Testosterone plays a large part in how competitive you are. They did that battle of the sexes type TV show on BBC2 not so long ago, one of those test the nation things, and they did a go-kart race between a group of men and women. The women weren't super competitive as they were driving despite being cockey at first, but the men were. They monitored their testosterone levels, and the man who was in the lead had produced way more than normal than the guy in second. Unfortunately, he kept producing more and it made him more erratic, but the guy in second produced more than usual but it plateaued, and he became competitive, but not reckless. Guy who was in first got ultra stressed and crashed loads, finished 5th. The best placed woman who got 4th was tested and was shown that she'd had more testosterone in contact with her in the womb (If your ring finger is longer than your index finger, you've had more - vice versa). It apparently gives people a competitive edge, so maybe that'd explain it?

Plus there just aren't really any women up to the standard of top F1 drivers? Hell, there are hardly any men either :-