Post A Pic Of Your 24

Don't mind if I do.

gallery_40_1055_85208.jpg

Gallery Link

There are also a lot of pictures of Leeson 609's on the Leeson website HERE.

Holy f**k! You kept that a bit of a secret, you sly dog :ermm:

Either that, or I'm retarded. Looks cool anyway, Mr. Tommy, glad to see you've got it all at last.

How's it going now? Huge disappointment or are you likin' it?

EDIT: Rich - either on the fire, or put 'em on like the WTP Mono/Addict frames have their stickersets on :(

Spec of my ashton (which I will be riding in soton tomorrow :( ) is as follows:

Ashton forks

XL2 headset

RF Deus stem

Answer pro taper bars (cut to 24inch)

Middleburns with leeson bash

XTR v lever and calipers

Magura rear

Drilled Tioga's on Chris king classics

Leeson carbon/ti seat on cut to 1 inch x-lite matrix post

Tioga rear tyre and moto front

Singlespeed with dura ace mech....

James

Tomm how comes you got red decals? Surely Silver would've gone more with your bike?

James :(

see what you do not understand here is that 24 is a revolution away from everything being silver and perfectly the same as eveyone else's silver bike

dont get me wrong, nothing too bad about long silver bikes,

but 24, things dont have to match, its more individual(your going to say its not when everyone rides 24's)

its like a bmx, its looks and rides amazing whatever it looks like, mint or rough (both look good)

i can see im going to get raped about what i just said, but who cares

luisio

very nice mr tomm :(

whats the final spec of it?

1040//74//+25

CK dropouts, Square BB.

And as for the bits: Just what you can see really + CK hub on the back, Hope front (both silver), EA50 bars, RaceFace Prodigy stem (mmm creaky (Y) ), hope headset. Rhynolite and Atomlab DHR rims. Square taper cranks (working fine) and Echo Urban forks (boo hiss :D ).

Holy f**k!  You kept that a bit of a secret, you sly dog :angry:

Either that, or I'm retarded.  Looks cool anyway, Mr. Tommy, glad to see you've got it all at last.

How's it going now?  Huge disappointment or are you likin' it?

Yeah, I was trying to surprise you Mark. It's cool, definitely glad I got it. Just a nice bike for bombing around the streets on :)

1040//74//+25

And as for the bits:  Just what you can see really + CK hub on the back, Hope front (both silver), EA50 bars, RaceFace Prodigy stem (mmm creaky :) ), hope headset.  Rhynolite and Atomlab DHR rims.  Square taper cranks (working fine) and Echo Urban forks (boo hiss (Y) ).

Yeah, I was trying to surprise you Mark.  It's cool, definitely glad I got it.  Just a nice bike for bombing around the streets on :(

OIT gayboy, get on msn, we need to chat :D

That is very nice, should be a hell of a change from your previous bikes. I thought it was an ashton until you said it was a proto frame. All of the bikes shown in this thread are mint, especially the leesons :(

Link in my sig :(

Looks abit different now.. thompson stem, and no pink stickers exept front badge. Looks better imo. Ill try get a newer pic

That is the coolest bike in the whole of TF :)