Fort William Comp Update

UCI Trial

it says the sections will be a bit easyer than biu ones? normally they are harder at worl cup's. and seen as kenny cleaned the final at graz in the rain. i think it may need to be harder. lol.

a note for the guys that wanna camp. i called 3 camp sites today and 2 were full so you gotta book now man! see you all there fella's

The format for the event was decided long ago, Kenny may have cleaned Graz, but check out his score in the last BIU round. Apart from that we don't expect any UCI international Elite riders to attend, so why lay out sections for those that will not be there? Our event is designed to give Brits a chance to sample the UCI format. Unlike a normal UCI final competitors will have 21 sections to ride, not just 8, which is unpopular with many.

This event is about having a good time in, for most, a new enviroment.

Finding a camp site may prove difficult as close on 20.000 people flock to the event. If your having trouble contact the tourist board office in Fort William.

i cant wait.

like most of the lads in the post that are turning up and for me its an experience to ride a UCI trial. its a good test of the water for most people. obviosly the likes of yourself rob you will know the score with it all which is all kool. i wouldnt mind looking at going to some of the UCI events next year, they sound really good.

Waynio......................

Booked time off work, see you all friday night/saturday morning.

BEASTMAN!! :P

F**king dancer... this will be awesome likes :angry:

Mind I'm the dude with the Pimp Zoo, so look out for me as I don't have a clue what you all ride and look like (Y)

Watson

Edit: What campsites you all staying at?? I'm at the 'Glen Nevis' one (Y)

Edited by Biker_Watson

looks like well all be sleeping in the camp site known as a car park, our tents will resemble a mini bus also (Y)

and, about the entry forms needing to be in by the 22nd, it will be the 22nd on monday, and i dont think any of us have sent ours off yet (Y) reccon they'll accept them if they arive with them on tuesday the 23rd?

thanks

Will

looks like well all be sleeping in the camp site known as a car park, our tents will resemble a mini bus also (Y)

and, about the entry forms needing to be in by the 22nd, it will be the 22nd on monday, and i dont think any of us have sent ours off yet (Y) reccon they'll accept them if they arive with them on tuesday the 23rd?

thanks

Will

I guess il post my entry form tomoz, then it should arrive monday. so is the minibus definatly on will?

Rob

it says the sections will be a bit easyer than biu ones? normally they are harder at worl cup's. and seen as kenny cleaned the final at graz in the rain. i think it may need to be harder. lol.

a note for the guys that wanna camp. i called 3 camp sites today and 2 were full so you gotta book now man! see you all there  fella's

did i??

i had a puncture that day! (Y) (Y)

and if you don't see young ross with the pimp(cracked) zoo youll smell him!lol

Edited by mr kenny

biker watson........ the pimp zoo from the nationals????that bike is pimp green stuff  (Y)  :D

il hopefully be on the glen nevis site too.keep it real and dont forget to wak the tent up

Naw... It's Pimp Red :P

and if you don't see young ross with the pimp(cracked) zoo youll smell him!lol

Right you... I'm going to beat you up when I see you (Y)"

shizzle, i really need an anser as to whether they,ll accept my entry on tuesday, also i think a few other people need to get their entry in the post on monday, thats if its ok for tuesday?

need an anser quick please (Y)

also, rob, the minibus idea is going ahead as far as i know (Y)

Will

(Y) :@

Nans 90th birthday. If I went I'd feel sorry for not staying, If i dont go I'll feel crap for missing out

Bad situation, im having to stay. (Y) Hoe y'all have good time :D

fair enough, my nan had a 90th birthday a few months ago, i had to miss out on something big, cant remember what it was now, but it was big and i was annoyed :P

ah well, im sure there'll be a tech 06 to go to if you wanna do a UCI event matt :D

i fancy gettin wayne drunk

im taking that as you want to take advantage of me?????

as when im drunk dave im still able to control myself!!!not like you in france at koxx days!!!! LMAO!!!! :ermm: :)

EDIT: or see me when im drunk????

anyway im sure i will be drunk the friday and saturday nights. (maybe not the friday as bad due to the ride on the saturday morning)altho i could do what i did in buthiers and eat your cereals and a few beers and it will get me more motivated :P :D big gaps and silly sections then become a no problemo thing.

Waynio.....................

EDIT: Also people getting their entries in get it done asap as the organisers are asking if poss. im sure this is an event NOT to be missed. with all the other events happening it will be a good experience for people watching trials as a great cycling dicipline and also for us to watch other diciplines such as 4X and the DH etc etc.

i cant wait for this one!

Edited by Waynio