Tensile Cranks And Front Freewheel?

Davetrials

nope.

Who sells 127.5 bbs?

well in that case get the slide on one that i was usinga nd so was the rest of the team give coust a call because that is where they are from we were the original place to get the uci bash and helped onza design there new one to.

dave you deffo need to use a 127.5mm axle length BB for deffinate to give chainstay clearance. also may need to use spacers to the driveside to get a little bit more for the right hand arm.

Waynio........................

Tensile do a bash as well as Coust and Koxx etc etc.........plenty to choose from

also just to give you an idea Pace are importing a new BB make i think its SKF isis, better bearings different axles and combinations they start around £40 up, i think the prices are £40/£55/£80ish. there are steel, stainless steel and titanium versions and all in the different lengths but the good thing is they do a 128mm one in isis. so should be perfect for the trials market. specially with the steel axle. we have ordered a fair few of them. should receive them (edit In the next few weeks) been now told begin september time.

Waynio.......................

Edited by Waynio

SKF (Svenska Kullagerfabriken) make the best bearings ever, so their BB's should be pretty good.. Axles on ISIS bottom brackets are all steel btw, but I expect the SKF bb's to be of higher quality than fsa or similar.

SKF (Svenska Kullagerfabriken) make the best bearings ever, so their BB's should be pretty good.. Axles on ISIS bottom brackets are all steel btw, but I expect the SKF bb's to be of higher quality than fsa or similar.

SKF also founded Volvo.

Better bearings (Y) I'm in need of a new BB. Thanks Waynio. I presume they'll be available through Pace stockists?

Jon

yes they should be.i think.

there 2 different steel AXLES (a standard steel axle then a stainless steel axle) and then 1 titanium axle as far as i have been instructed by the rep from pace, he showed me some of the BB and they do look the nutts, deffinatly look strong and durable enough. i couldnt remember if it was deffinatly SKF or FKS hehe. (Y)

the different types of b/b are XC,Freeride and like a DH/Trials b/b.

Waynio....................

I am also going to tensilles and putting me eno trials freewheel on at the moment i have an echo bash ring. I get the sence this will not work on tensilles.

I may just leave it without a bashring as the bash plate give enought protection.

Also at the momet im running a square tapper 127.5 BB.

My chain line is way out of place and my chain clunks and clanks as it goes round i have tried spaces but not mutch use.

So what is the minum size bb i can run in hope i can strighten up the chain line.

Any help would be great (Y)

I have tensiles on the way. I am running a try-all bb, 128mm. Will this work well with front freewheel?

Yep, its only 0.5mm more than the standard "needed" BB axel length for a FFS (Y) so it should be super duper :D

I think you may have to get a spacer for the drive side though? if there isnt one anyways that is :(