Blue Or Black?

Mr Motivator

Ok, all These components (yeah not the frame you smart arses) on either a black or blue BT 6.0?

I could either wait till sept and get black or get a blue ordered tomorow?

What dya think?

Black will look nice, but i think blue looks.. different somehow.

Sam

That bike is f**king lushh....Why change lol :shifty:

I would say ride the PX until September and then order the Black :shifty:

Also... what foam grips do you have, where you get them from and are they any good??

Watson

They look like ritchey's ross.

Check ebay, always selling on there..they are defintly the best grip ive ever used :lol:

That bike is f**king lushh....Why change lol :shifty:

Its short, and going to snap :lol:

Also... what foam grips do you have, where you get them from and are they any good??

Watson

Ritchey WCS trugrips. http://www.wiggle.co.uk :lol: £7 come with bar ends.

Yes fecking amazing, mine have lasted well over a year, need some more now though.

Ritchey WCS trugrips. http://www.wiggle.co.uk :shifty: £7 come with bar ends.

Yes fecking amazing, mine have lasted well over a year, need some more now though.

Cheers Dude!!! :lol:

I might get black.

Actualy yeah I think I will. I'll ride the px for the rest of this month and give it some serious beef and go big and kill it :lol:

Good choice :lol:

WTF...

Why wait til September to get a frame when you could get it now? Blue, silver and black bikes look hella nice. IF you don't dig the colour, you can strip and respray, or just realise that looks aren't everything and that geometry and a good frame will make you go bigger/smoother, not having a red bike instead of a white one or whatever.

Just get it in blue, which looks really good anyway...

WTF...

Why wait til September to get a frame when you could get it now?  Blue, silver and black bikes look hella nice.  IF you don't dig the colour, you can strip and respray, or just realise that looks aren't everything and that geometry and a good frame will make you go bigger/smoother, not having a red bike instead of a white one or whatever.

I agree, blue still looks very nice...

Why wait til September to get a frame when you could get it now?  Blue, silver and black bikes look hella nice.  IF you don't dig the colour, you can strip and respray, or just realise that looks aren't everything and that geometry and a good frame will make you go bigger/smoother, not having a red bike instead of a white one or whatever.

Yeah but if I strip it and re-spray it, its never going to turn out as good as a baked powdercoat (unless i get it powder coated which will be megga bucks [no it wont sam its like a tenner] - just shut up).

Il wait and get black. The black ones will be finished on the 27th august according to BT so I can have one at the start of sept according to Phil.

I'll enjoy the px for 15 days and get a black bt. Hell, if I dont like black I could always strip it and re-spray it blue :sleeping:

WTF...

Because that's how trials is these days.