Onza Team Riders Vid 1

aust

Nice vid there guys.

Ash is getting stupidly good :)

You lot dont change do you? least rob didnt throw car keys at ur nuts when you got them out aust!!!!

Come on Dan, that 9 pallet hook looked easy. Sure you can do higher!

Was that slinger sidehopping the car? :ermm:

that was me hooking the palletes :P (can do ten pwitty well now)

and yeah twas slinger sidehopping the car..

Question: With the shower scene, and cock shots, shouldn't the first line of the song have been "When you're close to queers remember, one day it'll all be over"? :ermm:

Anyhoo, good vid. Was a nice cross-section of riding, although some shots were sketchy. It'd have been better to have zoomed out a little and had more of a view of the whole object being hopped or whatever, instead of the rider by it, then the landing, if you get me?

i thought the vid was ok and aust your nob really isn't that big lol, actually it isn't big at all,lol and we will have to do some footage of big stuff next time because everything in the vid was tiny really, i got a bit bored watching it lol jke

Edited by danny B

be quiet danny! we all know u can glide up the roof of a car

spare a thought for all those who have trouble getting up the bonnet!

riding was very good although could have been filmed better

i am actaully quite glad too see that world champs arent that serious abt riding as they always seem to be

thta was a bit dissapointing really when you compare it to zoo_28, the riding was really good but the music was just terrible and the editing was a bit poor...

So your comparing someone who has made at least 28 videos with a rider who edits his own video's, an this is only his second!

Aust might not have access to the editing equipment that zoo have.

sorry about the bad quality.. but my firewire has gone tits up.... the next load of videos will have better riding and be alot better quality..

Did you not read the first post either?????

think of it as a taster
or the 5th post?

Also the music was a bit of a laugh, a play on words if you like. The song is called 'high' :blink: