Tyke Trial..........

Waynio

Deer park is the venue in bingley................

iv just oploaded an entry form to the website if people need to download and send their entries off. cheerz.

hope to see most of you all there.........

Waynio....................

any questions let me know. the link wasnt working earlier but is now :closedeyes: :angry:

its near bradford.

between where i live in keighely and bradford.

the venue is no biggy but is enjoyable for the young lads, the better sections are harder to mark out up there but iv been up having a scout about. trying to get some ideas on what to mark out. i dont think it looks like im riding, but i will make it as hard as possible for the older lads and the younger lads will be able to enjoy some nice rideable sections. its a really nice spot up at Deer Park.

Waynio......................

the best way to describe where it is:

Off the A650 Skipton/bradford road............turn left at traffic lights in bingley (if approaching from skipton/keighley side) this is also using the OLD road not the new bypass. follow the road up until it gets steep, on the left hand side is a turning turn up there (i think thats lady lane) follow road round until you see the venue gate on the left.

coming from bradford side follow the A650 to bingley and turn right at the traffic lights where all the shops are on the main street. then follow instructiuons from above (but after the turning part)

iv gotta do the follwing:

2 sections that are NOT cleanable (Y) and are going to seperate the men from the boys (parp you fall into the little boys category so you will need to be doing beginner with me :) ) hehe.

Waynio.......................

the sections will be set so that they are fun and MAYBE there may be some man made stuff if i can source something...........but i aint promising.

(PS just for you parp im way too old too..............your going to have to get the Miss to push us both round with zimmer frames, my miss is away) :D (Y)

Edited by Waynio

A cracking day today, alot of new faces were about and alot of people enjoying them selves. i had to leave at 2.30 still had sections to do but just had to giv my card in and ask for 5's.

dont know how the end was but the day was great nice weather and i hope everyone enjoyed it as much as i did :blink: :lol:

Waynio.....................

does anyone have any sort of results????

and bloody young Tom Hyland is unbelievably good!!!!i nearly threw my bike over the wall and walked home, he looked very in control and was riding absolutly awesum...............nearly everyone was having a good ride, (i think)

I really enjoyed the trial today. Thanks must go to Barbara, Wayne, all the observers, the burger van and anyone else who helped out.

I havnt been on my bike for a bit and this was the first trial that i have ridden in a while. i was pleased with how i rode and well done to my mates tom phill and steve who offered support and rode well themselves.

Cheers Wayne and well done to everyone and i hope to see the results soon!!!

it would also be great if anyone with pics from the event could post them here.

-Andrew :blink:

enjoyed that :blink: really fun trial. big thanks to Tom Rigg for getting me down there. thanks all who observed and organised - good job.

nice one andy, givin' it loads over all the sections, looked to me as if you rode very well!

tom.

Yea, that trial was nice, some good sections set out there, only a couple which gave me grief, mainly torn shorts, proceeding to rip my arse up accordingly, which is always nice for a 2hr journey home :lol: well done to all who entered, and thanks to Barbara Wayne and all those faces i cant quite put names too. see you at the next trial :blink: Tom (see any of you at fort william too :lol:)

ye was a good comp. thanks 2 evry 1 setting section ect....

nice funny sections and a good chilled atmosphere...

saw alot of new people in the begginer/novice, seemed to be doing really well..

RESPECT!

iolo