Windows Movie Maker?

9bushdy

Windows movie maker is fine for editing. Yes abobe is a lot better but also harder to use, I've got both programmes and chose to use windows over adobe for 2 vids simply because I haven't got a clue how to use it properly. Windows is only basics but if you use your imagination then theres ways of getting round certain effects etc

Adobe has alot more effect but half of them look stupid anyway, espically ones like changing colours, red purple green blue etc, just makes it look stupid but if you use it properly then it has great potential.

Windows movie maker was already on my pc when I got it as it comes with xp but you can download it, whatever you do dont buy it :lol:"

Rob :huh:

i wanted to play around with movie maker. but the vids that a get off my camera are in QuickTime Movie format, which i can't import to movie player. Anyone got any idea's on what program in need to turn them in mpegs or whatever moviemaker needs?

thanks

james

windows  is gay get a mac and use the good stuff

Going by your website, i think you need a mac.

Also, Windows is an operating system, Mac is a computer make.

Try tmpgenc or something. Check in the Sites, Vids & Pics section, at the compression sticky at the top, or one of the stickys at the top, will have a download link.

Hehe, I have Pinnacle Studio 8, Good for doing basic stuff, nice and easy, but more advanced stuff :P Never tried it but either A) You can't do advanced stuff or :huh: I installed the basic option, if there's one. It's just a shame the file outputs the files as MASSIVE files.

P.S. I don't think WMM will deal with anything but WMA files