Dose Anybody Use Bar Braces/ Pads?

bquamb

Dose anybody use bar Braces/ pads?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Dose anybody use bar Braces/ pads?

• Yes - Keeps the frame nice and scratch free
    • No - I don't care if I get a scratch
    • Sometimes
    • Never thought about using one

put my first dent in my toxsins' downtube today... doesnt bother me one bit though.. since it was bound to happen riding trials. Atleast its something to talk about if your being bored to tears by someone on a group ride and you want to change the subject

Matt Hudson was riding with me a while back, and he did some move at our school. Anyway, it was a touch on the "harsh" side of "Brutally savage", and we all thought he'd have had a pinch. He went "f**king hell, got away with that!" or something along those lines, then we just heard "FSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS". Some weird delayed pinch. Tres funny :)

Anyway, not since the days of DH and single wall risers have I used bar braces...

Matt Hudson was riding with me a while back, and he did some move at our school.  Anyway, it was a touch on the "harsh" side of "Brutally savage", and we all thought he'd have had a pinch.  He went "f**king hell, got away with that!" or something along those lines, then we just heard "FSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS".  Some weird delayed pinch.  Tres funny :)

Mine did that.

I think what happens is (escpecialy if you have rimtape) is the air leaks out into the somewhat sealed area of the tyre.

When i got a pinch i hopped up a few steps and rode about 200 meters befor it went phsssss and went flat instantly. :) Weird.

:P" Well this has gone a little off topic... anyways. I bought 1 for 1$ which is like 0.3 pounds lol. So im gonna put it on and since im trying to get on my back tire still i wont use it untill i have masterd that. anyways thanks guys.

Bryce

Edited by bquamb