Xtp 2

Martin t

And bottom bracket rise. Watch in the videos when he is trackstanding, its a good 50/60+ :D

The VRacing frame has a 40mm BB rise (Y)

No, xtp2

The current model IS the XTP2. The original one had a more traditional head tube arrangement.

So, I guess you could call the VRacing the XTP3, however, I would just call it the VRacing :)

there are a few floating around at the minute, vince had 2 at the worlds, Andreas Kolpen also had a disk only one, he managed to get it as he is the danish koxx importer.

Also koxx czech republic had one for sale at the worlds.

Edited by grantham

the production line one isnt going to be! they think it is going to be too cost expensive were the words from vincent when i asked him when he stayed with me over the 4/5 day period of the UK world round.

Waynio......................

dave if he had a +50 on at koxx days that may have been proto type just as the Vracing one porbalby is until the final production is seen to have been complete. so in theory there is no XTP 3/4 yet :) :) YET being a key word.

i think there should be a "Wacky Waynio" model. it would be the shizzle (Y) have got plenty of ideas that would be "Different" and geometry to fit and suit too :lol: :)"