Sprayed My Frame

saracen--mad

Hi Ive jst got home and my frame is finally dry here are some pics of it. It started off as a normal black saracen mad rep frame and here it is now!!!!

img00288ck.th.jpg

img00293tg.th.jpg

Soime bigger pics of the full bike built up

rear end

side view 1

side view 2

what do you think of it Thanks for any coments made

Matt

Edited by saracen--mad

Good spray job m8, But sorry i dont like the frame itself.

Jason. :P

Jason your so weird, he asked about his spray job not his frame and there is nout up with the frame. By the way mate very nice spray job there :huh: have fun riding it. (Y)

Cheers Kyle.

Edited by hinchcblob

thats nice mate, how come yours hasn't cracked around the seat stays, mine and my friend (gears) did.

do you mean the seat stay welds broke and they came away from the seat tube - that's how mine broke, didn't realise it was common. Had mine rewelded and am also in the process of spraying - or maybe polishing??

Jason your so weird, he asked about his spray job not his frame and there is nout up with the frame. By the way mate very nice spray job there :P have fun riding it. :) 

Cheers Kyle.

Do you have to give me sh@t about each of my post's,I'm weird because i gave my opinion of the frame aswell as spray job? :blink:He asked What we though't of the frame. I don't like the look of the saracen mad frames that's my personal opinion can't everyone have there own opinion in life.:).I said the spray job look's good because i have worked in a spray booth and I know what's a good finish or not. Try and get some more Pictures of the frame So we can have a better look. :)

Jason Clark.