Hello Everyone I Am A New Member,

baseta26

Hello everybody, I am a new member to trials-forum. I found this site on google and it seems great. :P I have a base ta26 with mavic wheels, Front and rear magura, Answer handlebars, I have been riding about 1 month and i am getting a lot better. I hope i can contribute to this forum with my little knolegde. :)

Thank you,

Baseta26

welcome to the forum dude  :), if you carry on posting like that you will get validated in no time.

ben  :P

Ok looking forwards to it, How do you know if you get validated what happens?. Thanks for all the welcomes by the way. :) :) Hi there JT.

Baseta26.

Edited by baseta26

Ok looking forwards to it, How do you know if you get validated what happens?. Thanks for all the welcomes by the way. :)  :) Hi there JT.

Baseta26.

On your profile it changes from pre memeber to member also you are then able to chat in all the other sections such as site vids and pics,rides locations and members chat.

To get validated you have to punctuate your very best.

Anyway welcome to thew forum mate. :P

Cheers Kyle

Edited by hinchcblob

on your profile it changes from pre memeber to member also you are then able to chat in all the other sections such as site vids and pics,rides locations and members chat.

To get validated you have to punctuate your very best.

Anyway welcome to thew forum mate.  :) 

Cheers Kyle

Thank you mate. :P

well i dont no sh*t about hubs but i think if you want a cris hub and gonna save yer get that one but with pads on my grinded rim i'll probally get som plazmetics or i dont no yet but koxx blocks are good for a grinded rim so are heatsink but check out heatsinks website i thinks its http://www.heatsinkbikes.com/

toby :)

where do you live

welcome :) Someone who know how many members it is on trials-forum? Stupid question mayby but it should have been fun to know :) /Suss

There's 3449 for now anyway but growing by the day :P"

And hi mate do you ride with other people on this forum?

rickyb