Portsmouth Sunday 11th If You Cant Make London!

Littleharrys

I'll give you a fanny.

Seriously it hurt to hop up a kerb, let alone pedalling around Pompy, we'll see how it feels on Sunday, if i rest up and take a shite load of painkillers I might make it.

That a promise? As for your knee, see how you feel mate.

Ok man, but i still think, strap it up and loads of pain killers. Just ignore those dumb instructions on the side. They say take one, I take 2 or 3, works a treat!!!

My knee is strapped up now, and thats just for walking around. My back is getting better each day though. So I'll deff be there, will see how the riding goes!!

And with all that pussy you should open a pet store JQ.

H

Edited by Littleharrys

Seriously it hurt to hop up a kerb, let alone pedalling around Pompy, we'll see how it feels on Sunday, if i rest up and take a shite load of painkillers I might make it.

knew you were a complete pussy all along. Atleast you have a day off tomorrow to buy the damn car

Still not 100% sure............ :(

Get that little fat boy Martin out!! (Y)

Only 2 more weeks until i'm back there for uni man.......crazy (Y)

Neil :S

PS i'm really crap on my new ike only ridden it for like 5 days on silly little things. No laughing ok :">

I'm usually a little better than that Martyn Ashton blokey...but not now......tell them Harry it's true :D *i wish*

Going out now lads, have a good night....get drunk because i'm gonna try!

Cover your rear fletch smo's on the prowl.

I am coming now sod the knee, I took 4 extra strength painkillers when I done it so I'll just do the same again.

Just hopped up the same kerb and it hurt a bit less, so looking good. Come down Neil I wanna see the Echo.

Phil, smo, tank, chris I'll see you at the Red patch at around 9:50 - 10:00.

Yeah well martin said he might, all send him abuse to make him come out.

Yeah if you say so neil, anyway ashton who? Is he any good? >_<

Welcome new riders, theres enough to ride for a day if you have never been before. Just watch out for those IOW riders, Trouble!!!! But there all a laugh.

Yeah im gonna bring my small camera i had before. I can bring the proper one if you want but usually dont bother?

Let me know.

Well the weather looks interesting???????????????????

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/24hr.shtml?id=3143

Lightening at 1pm, sunshine at 4pm, hmmm

I think they mean its generally gonna be nice with the odd shower or so. I think its gonna be ok to ride though. Will watch the tv news tonuight.

I will put an update here tomorrow morning.

H

I can't come. Won't see you there.

And there was me thinking if you can't come then we would see you?

Thanks for clearing that one up for me!! >_<"

Well I guess we'll just have to hope for not too much rain. The weather thing has already changed, it's now saying it gonna brighter. Hope so!!

Got a good story to tell you all about car parks on sunday. Don't let me forget!!

H

Edited by Littleharrys

Really sorry guys not gonna be able to make it.....i think i'm gonna cry

Harry it's ok i will see you in like 2 weeks ish.

Quigley, i'm sorry but i'll be back for uni in 2 weeks, so im sure i'll see you when you come with Phil, Smo and Tank etc.....and i'll send you some pics too :-

Neil :S :P :P :)

Really sorry guys not gonna be able to make it.....i think i'm gonna cry

Harry it's ok i will see you in like 2 weeks ish.

Quigley, i'm sorry but i'll be back for uni in 2 weeks, so im sure i'll see you when you come with Phil, Smo and Tank etc.....and i'll send you some pics too :-

Neil  :S  :P  :P  :)

That a poor effort neil, just kidding, oh well man, well deffo catch you soon.

Last minute weather check looks good. Says cloudy all day, maybe the odd rain shower!! Were good to go. Catch you guys in a few hours.

H

Was an OK ride and didn't rain. Knee was a bit gay in the morning but by the time we reached the pyramids it was kool, those painkillers must have kicked in.

My new front brake works like a beast too, thats always good.

And harry, you forgot to tell us the funny car park story, unless I missed it.

Was an OK ride and didn't rain. Knee was a bit gay in the morning but by the time we reached the pyramids it was kool, those painkillers must have kicked in.

My new front brake works like a beast too, thats always good.

And harry, you forgot to tell us the funny car park story, unless I missed it.

Yeah you did miss it but nevermind JQ.

Yeah was an ok ride, could have done with better weather to get everyone in the mood. Oh if some more riders had turned instead of stayin at home with a video and a cup of tea, gay boys!!!

(Y)"

H

Edited by Littleharrys