Do You Currently Ride Trials

yoyoyo

At the moment do you ride trials  

126 members have voted

1. 1. At the moment do you ride trials

• Yes
    • No

ha ha !

can you not see that not trying makes you even thicker ! wow lets waste 2 years, very constructive.

oh and btw i done my a-s levels got 4 A's and a B. predicted 4 A's at alevel, but spose you too clever to bother because you are a comic genious, you can say cock and still find it funny. you need to grow up.

ha ha !

can you not see that not trying makes you even thicker ! wow lets waste 2 years, very constructive. 

oh and btw i done my a-s levels got 4 A's and a B. predicted 4 A's at alevel, but spose you too clever to bother because you are a comic genious, you can say cock and still find it funny. you need to grow up.

No I wasted a year, so what if I changed my mind? Does that bother you? And what if I find the word "cock" funny. I may be a comic genious, but you sir need a sense of humour. LOL At the trying makes you thicker though. I did find that absolutely hilarious. And there are different types of clever too. Naturally clever, and I work as hard as a f**king beaver to be clever. I'm the first. I don't like the second, it's too much hard work.

Cock, lmao that word is hilarious.

Edited by MrMonkey

And if you've done your A Levels you'll know you can't just cruise through them like GCSE's.

Hmmm yeah you can, and thats referring to when I did them 4 years ago. Theres no excuse for 2 U's and an E, waste of government\tax payers money and time - I assume you didnt go to private school.

EDIT: bit late there, seems hiltop's already seen to it (Y)

Hmmm yeah you can, and thats referring to when I did them 4 years ago. Theres no excuse for 2 U's and an E, waste of government\tax payers money and time - I assume you didnt go to private school.

What now? So you're telling me you can pass A Levels without the slightest bit of work or coursework. Yeah we all know that's true.

I ride Trials and since recently BMX, both have the good days and bad days with me, but it wouldn't feel right without trials in my life, at the end of the day trials something pretty special to me.

Sums my feelings up too, but it's like trials 60/40 BMX...

What now? So you're telling me you can pass A Levels without the slightest bit of work or coursework. Yeah we all know that's true.

You what? Where did that come from.

So you're telling me that you can pass GCSE's without the slightest bit of work or coursework. Yeah we all know that's true.

(Y)

And there are different types of clever too. Naturally clever, and I work as hard as a f**king beaver to be clever. I'm the first. I don't like the second, it's too much hard work.

quite possibly the most ironic think i have ever read. yep you are naturally clever (Y)

What you need to do is find a life; you come on a forum (to a sport you don’t even participate) just to enter a few comical lines like ‘I like riding a willy now and then.’

And your 18! Grow up, the word Willy was funny when you were in primary school.

You what? Where did that come from.

So you're telling me that you can pass GCSE's without the slightest bit of work or coursework. Yeah we all know that's true.

(Y)

No, I'm saying that I cruised through my GCSE's without really having to try, whereas in my A Levels I just didn't enjoy them and didn't do, if any, much work. That's all.

I dunno what's funnier, the word willy or cock. I think willy. But yeah. I'm 17. And do you know what Irony is? If I find something funny I find it funny. I don't care what others think. Stand in Line with everyone else.

Edited by MrMonkey

No, I'm saying that I cruised through my GCSE's without really having to try, whereas in my A Levels I just didn't enjoy them and didn't do, if any, much work. That's all.

I dunno what's funnier, the word willy or cock. I think willy. But yeah. I'm 17. And do you know what Irony is? If I find something funny I find it funny. I don't care what others think. Stand in Line with everyone else.

You think everybody on here enjoyed doing there A(s) levels, and everbody who didn't failed them? I doubt that somehow.

You may be able to talk your way out of most comments on your posts and manner on here, with your 'ironic' 'sense of humour' whatever you call it, but I think your sad.

Seems a bit weird to want to the funny and contriversial member of an internet forum, by making weird topics about sex crimes and other nasty things.

EDIT:

I ride trials yea, enjoy it, can't see me giving it up any time soon.

Edited by rich4130

You think everybody on here enjoyed doing there A(s) levels, and everbody who didn't failed them? I doubt that somehow.

Did I say that? No, and if I did you probably misunderstood, I was doing them and knew they weren't right for me. I didn't say you have to enjoy them to pass. But I'd rather find something interesting than an absolute pile of wank. I'd rather get paid half the money of a job I'm capable of doing for a job that I enjoy. >_<

Oh and my opinions are whatever you take them, I've been called a nazi and far too many other things in the past. Hate PMs for the win.