Ians 16!

the_ferret

Who gives a f**k whos birthday is when?

WELL DONE YOU SURVIVED ANOTHER YEAR.

Sorry to kick off on this thread but loads of people do it.

Its pointless.

Hmmmmm being a bit stupid aint you? if it says happy birthday Ian, it doesn't say oh anyone please look in this thread, anyone who doesn't know ian, and not supprisly ian's name is........ ian...........

Well happy b'day m8 hope you liked my munch at your shop lol

Hmmmmm being a bit stupid aint you? if it says happy birthday Ian, it doesn't say oh anyone please look in this thread, anyone who doesn't know ian, and not supprisly ian's name is........ ian...........

Well happy b'day m8 hope you liked my munch at your shop lol

How am I being stupid you f**king retard?

I know a few people called Ian.

I'm sure the people that give a shit about his birthday will be there to tell him themselfs I'm not just saying for Ian I mean everyone that starts these birthday threads they are totally pointless. People just jump on the band wagon to say happy birthday to someone they don't know and probably never will know. Pisses me off all this false good wishing shit.

As the saying goes, if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all . . .

I don't have a clue who Ian is and I'm sure that this thread won't increase his levels of birthday fun, but if people want to wish him Happy Birthday why not just let them?

And if the 'false goodwishing shit' is one of your buttons then you must have a pretty boring life. You seem like a sound chap but coming on here and insulting people - why bother to waste your time?

Meh, for what it's worth, I hope you had a good birthday, though 16's a pretty boring one anyway >_<

As the saying goes, if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all . . .

I don't have a clue who Ian is and I'm sure that this thread won't increase his levels of birthday fun, but if people want to wish him Happy Birthday why not just let them?

And if the 'false goodwishing shit' is one of your buttons then you must have a pretty boring life. You seem like a sound chap but coming on here and insulting people - why bother to waste your time?

Meh, for what it's worth, I hope you had a good birthday, though 16's a pretty boring one anyway >_<

Its just one of them things you see it happen all the time then one day you just flip.

My life is boring and shit and i'm a narrow minded twat.

I don't really care though.

Happy Birthday Ian I think you are amazing.

Is there really a need mate? Flip on someone else who has done something wrong to you or alternitivly dont read threads which say happy birthday. So just stop being a sarcastic narrow minded twat, the worlds a large place you know.

Buy a playstation or ride your bike

Edited by pissin_on_the_fence