Felix?

streetjibs

Just seen a very sweet video of a guy called "Felix" in Gubbersach or something (SP?) riding a btraven 6 in blue.

Does anyone know who he is and a email or something for him... Im interested in knowing about his bike setup if its possible to contact him??

thanks

danny.

yeah it's felix muecke. he's on observedtrials.net as "felix", but you should probably just search the forums before you ask him anything, because it's been said a million times.

Below are some photos which Felix sent me the other day. He was one of the first riders to get his hands on my Vees last year, and these are still going strong so I know about his rear brake set-up (Y) You can make out the rest of the components pretty well from the bike shot.

felixbike.jpg

felixbrake%20.jpg

Steve

I speak to Felix quite often on MSN, and if i remember correctly his rear brake setup is as follows:

XTR lever,

Full nokon housing and cable,

Ritchey Pro Logic Vee arms.

Heatsink Vee pads

XTR carbon booster.

I hope that helped, and i hope u don't mind me posting this felix.

Adam

Edited by Bigman

ritchey pro logic arms? what is so speacial about them, ive heard a little about them having a speacila linkage?........why doesnt he just run ultimate arms?

its nice to see a pro rider running v's-it makes sense :-

He said to me, his ritcheys had less play in them over a 12month period than a brand new set of SD7's he tried, and as far as i know, they do not have any sort of linkage in them.

I think the ultimates are a tad expensive is what he said to me lol.

Adam

i have ultimates on my mod and stock, and they are worth the extra cash, luckily a certain member of tf got me them for a much lower price :-

and whats 100quid when they are the best, last ages and look pimp :-

seems strange about the sd7 comment, i had a few sets and they had very little play-same goes for my deores-where are the ritchey arms available? i wouldnt mind trying some on another bike i have-kinda curious how they compare (N)

I speak to Felix quite often on MSN, and if i remember correctly his rear brake setup is as follows:

XTR lever,

Full nokon housing and cable,

Ritchey Pro Logic Vee arms.

Heatsink Vee pads

XTR carbon booster.

I hope that helped, and i hope u don't mind me posting this felix.

Adam

Yip, he told me he uses coust material on the heatsink V backings :-