Riders In London

bones_dt4

hey, im going to kingston universirty this weekend and i wanna know who rides in that area. There is a couple of us living in london in different areas, so we'll be meeting up from time to time. Is there any riders in the Kingston area, i wanto take my bike with me but i dont know what its like up there.

cheers, dan

Theres loads of stuff to ride. Being that it's the biggest city in the country it follows that there'll be the most stuff to ride (not always true - there's more to ride in my living room than there is in Crewe, and I'm sure Crewe is bigger than my living room...). There's enough transport nearby to get you into central London, and there's a group of riders who seem to ride there every week without fail, so you won't get bored. Check out the 'Rides' section of the forum.

So yes, definitely worth taking your bike.

EDIT: Not sure about Kingston itself, I was talking about London. There are some south London riders though, like The Chink. And whatever happened to Dan Angell?

Edited by snappel

The Chink and myself live in the Croydon/Bromley area, which is ~30 mins from central London.

Tim is indeed from Kingston.

Theres always someone at Shell on a Sunday at around 11.

Look out for rides in the section of this forum, too.

Stephen, Matt, the Hardmans, Chai, Adrian, Tim, Myself, The Chink and other selected people are usually around somewhere.

Hello there, me and Tim Rodriguez do indeed live around Kingston about 5 minutes away, and also another rider called Chris Antonio who works in the Kingston Halfords, Tim works there too, so try to catch them on the weekdays. We ride a bit on saturdays etc. and mostly London on Sundays :-

Sent you a PM about my contact details mate :lol: