The Best Brakes?

kb_trialer

if you're buying a full bike new get the shop to do you a t-pro with the front brake / fork / wheel setup from the t-mag. you might have to wait a few extra days but its well worth it - plus it'll save you a fortune compared to getting a new front wheel / forks/ brake etc

Should cost the about same as a t-mag (£500 ish) mine did. The louise FR disc is very nice, it feels more positive than the old louise and the hope I tried out (could just be because its new though).

get the old 04 style magura's if u get magura's cause they last longer and they are more reliable

The new Maggies haven't been out long so nobody knows how long they last. I've had mine practically since there release and they are still AMAZING. The only difference is the lever feel, some love it some dont.

you can't really go wrong with the magura's. If you get them setup good and get good pads they are excellent  :)

yeah defiantly the t-pro comes with koolstop pads and there not good thats what iv got on my t-pro but i'm getting some green zoo pads tomorrow ;) but the koolstops work ok with tar

get a t-pro if you can there really nice to ride :)