Is The Onza T-mag Spec 2 Ne Gd

Aaron_G

:rolleyes: hi about a months ago i brought the mission prodigy with the o4 maguras blue and silver with onza black forks second hand 4 £110 but on monday it was stolen off of me so its my bday on the 17 of october and i really like the look of the onza t-mag spec 2 and i was wonderin if it is ne gd and what it rides like please help some 1 :-

The T-Mag geometry is almost identi-macal to that of the T-Pro.

Also, the T-Mag's downtube bash mount has been changed so it's got a gusset (like the T-Pro), meaning it won't punch through the frame like the old ones did.

Will_Arnold went from T-Pro, T-Lite Long (like a T-Pro, but with shorter stays/longer front end) to T-Mag, so he'd be the guy to ask, if he sees this thread.

Either way, the spec is amazing.

You *could* try asking SuperCycles to do you a custom build (0115 941 11 33, info@supercycles.co.uk) so they specced a T-Pro frame up with the T-Mag 2 Spec?

:- fnxz 4 that

i think the t-mag frames has the beeter looks to the t-pro all my m8s keep sayin get the t-mag then other m8s say get the t-pro i just dont no what 2 do i think ill end up getin the t-mag but i need 2 no more about it iv been hearin bad things and gd things about the t-mag and the t-pro so im still not sure please HELP