Fixed...

Jeza

legcloseup.jpg

That x-ray is my leg,13 weeks ago(broken tib and fib)

Hi all,

You may not all be interesting but i thought i would tell you as im over the moon :(

I have know had my cast taken off(15th of Sept) and have been told i dont need physio because its healed all good and i have no ankle damage, so wont be too long til i can ride my levelboss again.

And many thanks to simon for guiding me throughout the time in cast :ermm: thanks m8,

Jeza

legcloseup.jpg

Hi all,

You may not all be interesting but i thought i would tell you as im over the moon :ermm:

I have know had my cast taken off(15th of Sept) and have been told i dont need physio because its healed all good and i have no ankle damage, so wont be too long til i can ride my levelboss again.

And many thanks to simon for guiding me throughout the time in cast :) thanks m8,

Jeza

Glad to hear it dude sounds like youl be on ur bike in no time! :(

as bruce willis would say in die hard "happy trials" haha sometimes I make even me laugh :) :D

i done it skateboarding :( , just having a bit of fun dropping in like you do, fell backwards so i put my leg behind me to support me so i didnt fall and it snapped under me, 3 days in hospital and the rest on crutches so like 12 weeks in cast too,

Edited by Jeza

i done it skateboarding :( , just having a bit of fun dropping in like you do, fell backwards so i put my leg behind me to support me so i didnt fall and it snapped under me, 3 days in hospital and the rest on crutches so like 12 weeks in cast too,

ouch!!!

i don't know if i want to go to the skatepark any mor now!! lol!

hope your riding again soon

......and try not to do it again!

happy riding!

ollie

legcloseup.jpg

Hi all,

You may not all be interesting but i thought i would tell you as im over the moon :'(

And many thanks to simon for guiding me throughout the time in cast :D thanks m8,

Jeza

Ah shucks!!

:">

it will be so hard to start biking again your leg will be really weak :D

Takes time, but it will only be hard for a bit.

When i broke my arm, it was the worst brake the docors had seen in years, the bone was 2mm away from coming out the skin the on the left side. Basically, my arm had broken, and the force of it braking had put it a 90 degree angle to the rest of my upper arm. When i saw it, i screamed, to say the least. One kid had to go home as he felt sick. :'( When it was in hospital, i had to wait a few hours for surgery, and the temporary cast they put in was straight, for 2/3 of my arm, the last 1/3 was atleast 3cm's of center. ;)

6 weeks in cast and after about my 4th week in physio, i was backhopping again. It does take time, and sometimes physio hurts like a cu*t, but its not as long as people always think. ;)

• 3 weeks later...