Made A Mistake

HarshRider

yeah i just got through my new art stem from chainreaction! only problem is i acidently got the wrong size!

do you recorn they would take it back (after i tried to fit it) or do you think it would be possible to file it down from the inside! i cant really even strech it like you could do on other stems as its forged all the way round!

this is also a reminded to people to look before you order.....

Edited by HarshRider

No. No-one uses 1" stems any more :ermm:

I think CRC will refund you/swap it for another one as long as you pay the postage :(

They took back my world force stem but i had to pay the postage and they were fine taking it back, but i hadn't fitted it or tried to.

Joe

I think with any mail order item they have to take it back (there is a law which states if you buy anything mail order you can return it within so many days (14 maybe?).

There's usually a small charge to cover overheads and stuff though so you many lose out a few quid.

Edit: Not to sure about it when you say you tried to fit it. It would probably depend on condition, whether you still have packaging etc.

Edited by Village Idiot